What made you happy today?

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I passed my 3 hr glucose test!! So happy :-) woohoo

What made you happy today?

Comments

• This lady i work with resigned. N i can't stand her so I was ecstatic!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my baby :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The last couple of posts I've read people calling other fake people out its awesome.
  • All the Pregly calling out chaos!!! ^:)^
  • @honeybunny @bke913 ohh fill me in

My cervix is soft and I'm a fingertip!
  • i had a lady at the story look at me smile and say aww... :X thatso brightened my day and i had a great check out man wheni was paying always brightens my day too i am loving all these preglys for sticking up for themselves. i just hope it doesnt get shut down. i think martin shouldve made better choices in mods :-"
  • Seeing the huge smile on my daughters face when I picked her up from school. She always looks at me like I'm the best thing in theworld to her.
  • I had my Dr appt today and I'm up to appts every two weeks! Getting close!
  • My son came home from preschool an told me all bout wat he learnd today :) he's had a hard time adjusting to goin to school an leavn me so I was happy to see he was paying attention :)
  • My 1yr old ate, and loved, a slim jim
  • Lol the fact that I've been getting strong contractions every 15-30 min. They hurt pretty bad, my vaj feels like it's gonna fall off & this lower back pain ughhh.... BUT only the more reason to be excited that my son's arrival is nearing :-D
  • Someone my MIL works with gave me a big bag of newborn and 0-3 month baby clothes. I already have so much and probably won't use most of it, but it was still nice.