holy crankyness....

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
lately, i have been in major bitchy mood. and my boyfriend hasnt been enjoying it very much, and i completely understand where he is coming from, but i dont think he gets that i dont mean it when im mean to him. i get SOOOO annoyed and frustrated with every little thing possible. sometimes i think its just because of the pregnancy, and other times i keep thinking that me and him just need a little time away for a day or two? we live together, and spend every waking moment together when hes not working so i think that might be the reason why i am so on edge lately. i even yelled at him this morning on the way to taking him to work, for talking to much....
i feel horrible but i cant help it. another thing that bugs me, is lately i havent been feeling too good...i have EXTREME heartburn. so bad that it makes me gag and keeps me up at night. and he gets pissed at me and tells me im acting different and i tell him i dont feel good and he just gets mad at me....like im supposed to be all giddy and happy when im in pain or something? no. i just keep thinking that some time away would be good for us, but i have no clue what to do :( i need advice!!!!

Comments

• Just let him know how u feel in as much of a calm manner as possible.
  • How far along r u? I know hormones are a b*t*h. I am 38 wks an have had my days throughout this whole pregnancy but for the last few weeks iv been heartless. I feel so bad after its over and my hubby is taking it so well but it sure don't help how we feel afterwards. Surely ur boyfriend understands that pregnancy is hard an thank god it don't last forever. Hang in there an I hope u get feeling better.
  • i try to, like this morning i had to take him to work at 4 the morning, and told him i only got 30 min of sleep hes like well you need to start going to bed earlier...and i yelled at him and said you try having a baby growing inside of you and giving you major heartburn and moving around all the time, you cant sleep at all...
    and he just gets mad at me. i just think he doesnt understand what its like to be pregnant and all the problems we go thru.
  • im only 22 weeks, and thank you soooo much! it is def rough, and usually we are fine, but lately its been getting bad with my crazy hormones, lol. i think he just needs to fully understand that i cant be myself sometimes when im in pain or dont feel good.
  • I've been acting the same way towards my husband. I feel like he doesn't care about how I feel during pregnany! He gives me crap for walking slow and complains about how I complain that he eats/drinks all the stuff I can't have lol to fix our problem wa sat down and talked about it. As it turns out, he feels left out of the whole pregnancy thing. He's actually jealous of the bonding I'm having with the baby, so his patience is kinda thin sometimes. We've gotten better and worked it out! Sorry for long explanation, just wanted to be specific lol
  • @usafwife_21 , its fine! i needed someone to give me some advice! lol and it really helped, i think im just going to have to do the same thing and talk to him about everything and let him know how i feel. and he gives me crap too about walking slow! lol i hate it! but thanks so much for helping! (:
  • Haha no problem :) I just take deeeep breaths when he makes me mad lol that's the only way me made it through the talk haha best of luck I hope you guys get better :)