Oct mommys!

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
So had my doc appt they said im 1cm dialted nd 50%affected getting so close,doc said i think around 37 or38 weeks unless ur water breaks cuz she sais her head was very low, who else has dialated?

Comments

• I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and I was a fingertip at my appointment yesterday and soft but still no effacement :(
  • I don't know ill see my doctor on Monday and we will see if he will even check my cervix I hope so:)
  • I find out next week! I am getting so anxious!
  • Im 35+5 1cm and 80% effaced. But I just got my cerclage removed today, so doc isnt expecting me to go to term.
  • I'm 37 weeks, I was checked during my 35 and 36 week and nothing. I opted not to be checked this week lol. I honestly didn't see the point and if I were to be dilated I didn't want my husband to stress and lose hair over it.
    Thanks to Insurance we don't want this baby coming out until after the 22nd of this month, so if my Dr were to say "Yup, you're starting to dilate!" my husband would spend the next 8 days stressing over me possibly going into labor.
    But, I'll be checked this Monday and there is a possibility that I could be, I've started getting BH's this week in the evenings and I'm getting more pressure down below so, who knows I might have something to report then! lol
  • I'm 33+4, not been checked yet and I don't think the midwifes here in the UK do it unless you go into the hospital and think you might be in labour
  • Meeeee. Im at a 2!!!
  • 33+2 I get checkd Thursday hope a Lil bit of sumthn is goin on down there
  • I dialated 3 cm already. Doc said she felt his head.
  • im 37 weeks and my d still hasnt checked me! grrr....
  • ill be 38wks on saturday & just got checked 4 the 1st time 2day & NOTHING!
    0 cm dilated!!! :/ i think he'll be hanging out in there 4 a while...
  • @new_baby_in_oct What does it mean to have your cerclage removed?

I'm due oct 5 and I am 1 cm and 75% as of yesterday...
  • @NumberThree I had a stitch in my cervix called a cerclage to keep it closed. Without it I was at a huge risk for miscarriage or late term loss. Its for incompetent cervix.
  • At 35w 3d I had the GBS test (which I tested positive for) and the doctor checked me and I was dilated 2cm and she could feel the babys head, the next day I went to the hospital for pre-term labor and I was a loose 2cm. I'm due October 8th but she is going to induce me on October 1st.
  • 37 weeks today & the Doctor said I'm "closed" & baby hasn't dropped but I'm not disappointed at all because I need the time, not due till Oct 6th. Baby shower this Sat & I have 2 set up her room & go shopping.