im so sensitive

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Does anybody else feel like everybody is against them and I feel like I don't have any friends anymore. I'm glad I just joined this.

Comments

• I pretty much lost all my friends when I get prego the first time but I dont even care anymore, I have my son and my hubby and friends are flaky, family is forever. maybe u could join a birthing class and meet some expecting mothers. Just keep busy and know your hormones are crazy, its not u
  • LMAO ! Yes sweetie, these feelings are completely normal. I battled this with my first and my accusations were off the wall ! I would think the worse and constantly ask whats wrong with me... nothings wrong, your just Pregnant ! It will eventually fade.
  • I can't tell you how much I agree...I have one son who everyone was thrilled to welcome to the family about a year ago...I am 12 weeks now and we.just let everyone in on our good news this weekend and its like no one cared...my inlaws were so rude and havent spoken to me about it once since finding out...I have spent three days crying..I just don't understand how someone could not be happy about a new life...I'm soooo sensitive already and this has pushed me over the edge lol...who needs them anyways!
  • Depending on your age... how many of your HS friends kept in touch ? Friends will come and go. Real friends will consider your hormones and laugh about it later. I just told my bestie i was pregnant and she was like ohhhh good thanks for reminding me to b extra careful with my words. Last pregnancy i slammed a door in her face and we were ready to fight over me thinking she was messing with my bd and i knew deep inside my heart that would never happen ! One day i woke up and that was in my head.. There were no signs of deceit.
  • Depending on your age... how many of your HS friends kept in touch ? Friends will come and go. Real friends will consider your hormones and laugh about it later. I just told my bestie i was pregnant and she was like ohhhh good thanks for reminding me to b extra careful with my words. Last pregnancy i slammed a door in her face and we were ready to fight over me thinking she was messing with my bd and i knew deep inside my heart that would never happen ! One day i woke up and that was in my head.. There were no signs of deceit.
  • Ya I've had that too. Its interesting to see who stands by you during a life change like pregnancy. I have one friend who is by me (I've known her since I was three) my bf and then the rest of my supoport is family. Give it some time, and think of it as a good thing. If people won't be your friend thru something amazing like pregnancy, then imagine them in a bad situation. That's what I tell myself.