Want to help save pregly?

Comments

• ~X( grr thought we had a "head into wall" emote

Anyway
    1. Stand next to wall
    2. Bang head into wall savagly entill the pain stops
    3. Profit?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • no need to apologize I was just confused... im just trying to help and not even getting a response! :(
  • edited September 2011
    Sorry double post. I would love if pregly were to survive. Ill admit I'm a drama stalker, I'm not ashamed but I do try to answer questions I might have some insite into. Heck I lerked for months before making my account cause the drama was so over the top.
  • I did, I am sorry it was a mistake, I am just really effin frustrated.
  • I have already emailed it to martin, not that it will do any good... I am really trying, I know all of you are ACTUALLY trying and it makes me sad!! like the ladies of pregly dont actually matter.
  • @ashleyfew thanks. Lol :) @beaded_bunny would, but my daughter kinda needs me consious/breathing.
  • @blueberry what is your facebook? Mine is Kelsea Kline
  • @beaded_bunny is there space on that wall for me?? Lol

@blueberrysmom I feel like we're being punked lol
  • I will cry if pregly gets shut down. I have gotten so much help and support here that is much needed. If I could I would help. But I cant. I just really need this forum. I love pregly. Please dont erase it.
  • Why won't she answer any of us? We'd be good mods and we'd help pregly so much?! :(
  • @angel26 we all do, but if our efforts are null and void then what are we gonna do. If you need anything my facebook is Kelsea Kline. This really fucking sucks.
  • I will miss you all...i dont have facebook!!! :(
  • @garagebandfan do you want my personal number. You can text me anytime.
  • @bentleysmommy because she doesnt care about anyone elses opinions :(
  • sure hun..inbox it to me and I will text you right away so you can have mine..this is going to be a long remaining bedrest if i lose my pregly
  • @garagebandfan you can message me for my cell number, just encase something happens to pregly.
  • That totally made me lol! @starrxoxo9

@krazymomofadrian Ka-Msiyara Corbett :ar!
  • @starrxoxo9 if ashton will appear i might be okay with it haha
  • I could help with group b strep (my son had issues after testing positive for it after birth) and I could also help with gestational diabetes as I am currently trying to manage it during this pregnancy. I really don't want pregly to shut down and am willing to help out any way I can. Just saying...
  • I would love to help with teen moms as well seeing how I was a teen mom at 15 and 17. Im a mom of 5 I've breastfed all of my kids, I've had 3 natural births and a csection, I've had a mc, I've been married at 18 and in a dv relationship and divorced, I've been through a lot so im full of advise and more then willing to help out any where and every where I could!!! I don't want pregly to go away!!! :'( id be lost without it!!!!
  • @blueberrysmom lol! Seriously though this is like a big joke. And clearly not a democracy!! Lol!!

@garagebandfan maybe Martin will pop in Ashton-style and be like "you've been preglied!!" Lol
  • I'll do.cloth.diapers lol if anyone wanted a that topic..... I age that this app needs more mods, from different walks of life. This app wS like my lifeline while I was pregnantt. I dont say much anymore, because yes I'm busy, but check in to see what other moms are up to. Most people on here don't know me, as I changed my name and am not on much.since June.
  • Hey ladies I'm kinda a computer nerd so i would like to see if I can make a new preggers forum that we can use without all the drama. Don't know if I'll be able to make an app too but I can try and I will let yall know. Sound ok?
  • If successful id like. Relationships
  • If successful id like. Relationships
  • Also we need mods from different time zones, so there should hopefully always be at least 1 mod on at a time encase it turns crazy again!!
  • Preemies, c-section, relationships, teen moms.
    I can help with any of those... (: I like this idea.
  • Wow this is really disappointing. I mean we are all adults and hormonal at times. But we should be able to deal with these issues like adults, not shut this app down because of the few that didn't act right. I mean if we don't like what someones says then we can simply ignore them. I think it would be cool to have a BLOCK button so we could block a person from commenting on that individuals thread, kinda like on Facebook. That way you wouldn't have to worry about the drama being posted on the thread and would allow those who are really trying to help to do so. This isn't high school, we a mature women who can handle ourselves. If the majority want to stay and help and reap the benefits from those helping too then it should stay open for us. I kinda silently lurke also, but I add my info wherever I can to help. I've had 5 babies, and m/c one, I've beeen a teen mom and wife, and gone through abuse, divorce, medicated and unmedicated childbirth. i've breastfed 5 babies and still currently nursing, I'm a stay at home mom and I've also worked and been a single mom for quite a few years before getting remarried 4 yrs ago. So I have lots to say that could maybe be beneficial to someone. You never know who we just might help and make a difference. Shutting this down would not solve any issues as the drama would only continue else where. Idk. But I really would like to see it stay open, I love reading everyones stories and helping where I can with advice. :-D