everyone is saying....

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Since this is my first child I will automatically give birth 2 weeks late... How do they know? I had a Dr appt yesterday and the np said the same thing again... I don't wanna go late lol..... How many first time mommies out there gave birth early or on time without being medically induced?

Comments

• Sorry I was 2 wks late. But NO ONE can tell you when your baby is coming. Everyone is different and every baby comes in their own time. Just enjoy all your time with your pregnancy, your baby will be here in no time, even if a few days overdue. Good lucka
  • I had my son at 37+6 weeks.
  • @cicelia that's what I'm sayin.... No one can tell.... I just secretly hope he isn't late lol... I'm on a schedule! Well kinda.... My mom and sister fly in and if he is 2 weeks late they won't get to meet him :(
  • My brother (first child) was 3weeks early, i was 2weeks early and our sister was 2weeks early, no one can tell yuu when yuur babys gunna come :) goodluck hunn.
  • I'm 37+3 right now.... I want him to come on his own time, but I want his own time to be with in the next two weeks lol
  • I had my best friend at my house the whole week she was due. She left 3 days before baby came. But honestly I know of tons of babies that come at 37, 38, 39 weeks. I wouldnt worry too much, baby is on its own schedule :) I can understand the worry though :) I walked everyday, for miles, after 41 weeks. haha! I bet he'll be here before you know it. :) When are you due?
  • I am 37 wks today. I am having a C-sec on Sep 30, maybe we'll have ours at the same time, haha. I will be wishing labor thoughts for you :)
  • My 1st came at 39 weeks...I hope ur baby decides to come on time :)
  • @cicelia I'm due Oct 4th and I'm still working full time in retail 40+ hours a week and I'm constantly on the go... I hope it works for my advantage...
  • I had my first 38+1....you just never know!
  • @gsmommy thank you I hope so too!

@cicelia thank you I need all the thoughts I can get lol
  • yes you being active will help :) It'll happen, dont worry! :)
  • I agree everyone was different. I'm a ftm but I had to be induced. BUT my mom gave birth to me really early. I think somewhere before 32wks...I'm pretty sure. And then my brother was 2 wks early. My grandmother has 3 kids. Her kids were 2wks early, a wk late and then a day before their due date. Every pregnancy is different and every women is different! =)
  • that's not always true my son was right on time hon