Only 21 and having a hard time conceiving.. /:

Im new to this and I need advice, I'm 21 years old my fiance and I have been together almost 6 years. Our wedding date is set for fall of next year. We have been trying for a year to get pregnant, its been hard. I got pregnant at a young age (16) I lost the baby when I was 11 weeks I went to get my second ultra sound, and he found nothing. Doctor told me it happens. It was and still is hard to deal with. Now it gets more difficult we want to start a family but its becoming impossible. We have sex at least three times a week but no results, I still end up getting my period. I haven't been to thee doctor in months since I have no insurance its hard to find an inexpensive doctors office. I need help with ways I boost my body to try to get pregnant. All comments are welcome, I truly need the advice.

Comments

• Do u know the days you ovulate? I found that for me I ovulate a week after my period. I recently got married in June and got pregnant in July (wasn't trying either). I went to check my predicted conception date online and it seems pretty accurate cuz I'm 35 weeks now. A lot of women on here said my days app worked for them. Best of luck and a baby is truly a blessing from God so have faith!:-)
  • Try to see if you qualify for Medicaid
  • Thank you so much for replying, yes I have that app as well. For me iut iss the same, one week after my period, last month my period was 3 weeks late but I ended up getting it anyways. Than a week later I got it again, which was my correct expected period for the following month. I have faith everyday, just hoping it'll happen soon. I do not qualify for the medicaid I have tried twice.
    Good luck to you as will and god bless you and your baby. :)
  • I started TTCing when I was 18 I had zero postitive results. I thought how can all these girls get pregnant and not try! It wasn't fair. I was insuranceless while trying so I couldn't afford fertility medicine. I don't know if you believe in God, I do. So from day 1 I prayed. But never asked anyone to pray for me. I was married in June. Then I started asking people to pray. I met this lady she told me starting the last day of your period have sex every other day doggie. Then prayed. No joke that was august. I found out that I was pregnant on my 21st birthday which was 2 months later in November. Long pointless story. Lol. But I felt helpless. If you'd like ill pray for you. And try the every other day doggie thing :) good luck and don't give up faith.
  • 3 months later lol.
  • edited March 2011
    It wasnt pointless, lol. It means alot that I'm not alone in this. I will try that, I have faith everyday. I don't pray as much as I should, but I will now. Thank you and god bless :)
  • Thank you mommyysoon2be and tons of baby dust your way;-)
  • @finallygnabeamomma What exactly do u mean every other day doggie thing lol
  • I have read up on it and worked for us... You have to remember that sperm lasts 72 hours... We found out when I ovulated and had sex a day before and then 2 days later and then another day after that... If you do it everyday the sperm count lowers and you have less of a chance... It took us 2 months that way.. ( I have lost the baby though ) I also had him on top and a pillow under my butt and stuck my legs in the air... Lol.. Sounds funny but it worked... Good luck
  • Jus dnt worry nor think about it altho ur engaged I no it won't b a mistake but babies seem to cum wen ur jus having fun with ur partner
  • I am same as you me and my husband have been together going on 7 years and I will be 22 this year... I have been ttc for five months only but it just seems...like it will never happen...just because I know so many people my age who didn't plan it and they have one out even two children. I was on depo for 2 and half years and everyday I think that is why it is becoming so hard..but my body haas went back to normal I take the lh ovulation tests and I always get my positive.... Idk I just hate being young and it seeming to be hard already...baby.dust to all... I hope us both the best
  • Don't think about it! My sister in law lost a baby and then tried for another got pregnant a year after she started trying ended up having the baby at 5 months...she didn't wanna try for awhile cause she was so heart broken over the loss well now she is due 5 days before me and wasn't trying and this seems to be the baby that's gonna live! My bf begged me to remove my bc so I did and we kept trying to have a baby well we stopped trying cause it wasn't working and it was straining our relationship we fought all the time well needless to say I am now 25 weeks pregnant...just don't think about it! Put it out of your mind and maybe it will happen...I know its hard but sometimes because you want it so bad your stressing your body so it won't happen...and here is a good hint...have sex his favorite way! For my bf its me on top...they seem to have a better cum I guess...that's how it worked for me
  • I had the same problem @ this age... if u were taking a birth control depending on the method plays a role in ur ability to conceive... if ur cycle isn't normal u can take a hormone called provera to regulate or just take birth control pills for 2 months. & I conceived very fast but just put it on God's hands & he'll work it out God bless u!!
  • Just try and relax as much as possible. Easier said than done I know. I was 21 when my husband and I conceived my first child after only 2 months of trying. When finally started trying to conceive again 4 years later it took us 15 months to finally get pregnant. I took 5 months of fertility pills and did not concieve. I really thought something was wrong with me. But the first month off the fertility pills I conceived. Don't give up, GOD will let it happen when it's meant to.
  • Just don't stress out. It will happen. I was convinced I was back in august and got my period. Since then I didn't worry about it and got pregnant in november.
  • @MommyySoon2Be it is mostlikely because ur planning a wedding and that is stressfull. Id suggest going to get some prenatal pills I think one a day has them I have heard a lot of ladies in here have had gotten pregnant faster that way because I think it makes u more fertile..... baby dust to you :-D
  • Don't give up. Me and my husband miscarried twins, I.was 18 weeks April 2006 then we stopped trying and got pregnant on clomid with my son in Sept2006,since he has been one we have tried and tried... then we decided to give up this year Jan 2011 and boom I'm 6week pregnant... total shocked... I would suggest waiting getting married Nd enjoying you guys being married.for. while and when.you.least expect it. You'll be pregnant good luck..
    Samantha
  • I am only a year older and am having the same problem darlin, me and my spouse have been trying since Aug-Sept time frame and no luck yet I want a child before I'm 23 and he wants to find out I'm pregnant before his 25th day, well his bday is this month so I'm praying that we both get our wish. It's hard but you just have to let go and let God bless you when he can....we all have so many baby request it just taking Him a little longer to answer our prayers but I believe we will all have our children soon enough. And I do apologize if you are not a religious person, I know everyone has different beliefs and I don't want to seem like I'm pushing mines on you....baby dust to you sweety
  • @mommyysoon2be im also 21 and was having troubles conceiving too. Got pregnant last year but mc and now im 8w3d this time! I realized that both times I got pregnant I had just started exercising more and i've also heard if you orgasm after he goes then that helps the sperm get up there! I made sure I did that a couple months ago and look at me now :) also I was stressing about a lot of things before but once my stress level went down it happened.. good luck and don't lose hope!! :)
  • There are soo many great books out there that can help. It took me nine years to get my first after having ivf. It helps to take you temp every day and record it. When temp goes up your ovulating. (sometimes just counting doesnt work) its too bad you dont have insurance. One dr. appt can clear up alot of problems. Good luck. And stay positive. Luckly your still young. You have time on your side!!
  • Thank you for all the advice, I will stop trying to make it happen. I'll have fun with it :) Yes, I have also made a doctors appointment even if I have to pay cash I will. I would rather see if its my reproductive system or just stress.

God bless everyone and their amazing blessing. <3
  • @finallygnbeamomma Doggy will get ya ! Congrats! Doggy got me lol dd Nov.7
  • Lol its true. Haha have sex every other day starting the last day of your period. Where you're just spotting a little. Then try to keep your hips up for the next 30 minutes. Good luck doll.