How many kids do you have/want?

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
So I'm just curious. How many kids do you have or do you want? I just had my first and I want like 8. I'd love to have 4 kids and adopt 4 kids but only if I could afford them financially and be able to take care of them properly. But DH only wants this one lol. We have settled on 3 which has taken a lot of discussing. He keeps trying to catch me at my worst to see if I'll say no to more kids. He even asked me while I was in labor trying to push her out...I still said yes to more kids lol.

Comments

• Haha very funny. I have one, and hopefully that's it, that's all!
  • This is my first an will be my only!! But my fiancee s second.
  • My first now I want total of 4
  • I just had my first August 21st and Daddy wants 5 more. :-/
  • We just had our second baby Aug 10 and he us our last my fiance had a vasectomy!!
  • I have 2 girls. 7 and 3 yrs old. Prego with girl #3. Hubby is already asking about #4. Lol we will see
  • Wanted 4 kids, this pregnancy makes 4. I feel like she is the exclamation point in the title of our family!!! :) I finally feel that we're complete. It's a weird, calm feeling I never expected. :)
  • Just one. We might get another dog, though.
  • This little one will be my first. I want 2 more but not for a while, at least 5 years haha
  • This is our second and last as of now. Were not doing anything permanent just in case though
  • Well... Already have a step son and step daughter and now pregnant with my first son. But Im thinking two more lol I love kids.
  • One for me I want a lil boy in the future so one maybe two more
  • We have two boys and pregnant with our third boy and we want a fourth
  • Just had my second boy on 9/6 and hoping to have 2 more..probably not for a few years tho :)
  • I have 3 kids and am 33 weeks pregnant wit my 4th who is a boy so I will have 2 of each and im done and happy with my completed family.
  • This is my first, my miracle baby! I was told there was a very slim chance of me becoming pregnant. I'm a previous cancer survivor and was told I carry cancer cells in my uterus. So, if I can get another miracle baby I might consider it. I'm very satisfied with the thought of one at this moment. But if we do decide that we want another baby, definitely wont be for 5+ years! Lol.
  • I have one son and pregnant with my second son. Plan is as of now wait a few years then have 2 more.
  • I have one son and am now prego with a little girl. I would like 5 but not in this lifetime..this is definately a wrap for me
  • I'm about to have one and I wanted 2, but bf wants 4-5, we've settled on 3.... but I'm more of a "wait-and-see" type
  • I am on baby #5 and this is the last. I'm getting my tubes tied.
  • This is my first... its a boy, so we agreed we would try for girl in 5 yrs. And two is the limit unless second is another boy
  • 4 - 2 boys, 2 girls B-)