boobs!

edited September 2011 in Labor
I'm 38/39 weeks and playing waiting game with my son here. A couple days ago he dropped now the top of my belly is flat and sticks out. Then today I woke up and grew a near cup size, wondering if these are signs of close impending labor?? Did anyone else's boobs grow overnight before they started labor? I just hope its in the next week or so.
I have no idea if I'm dilated or effaced because dr wont check until last scheduled appointment (29th)

Comments

• Mine didnt go huge till today (had baby on wed) sorry I cant help heres a bump
  • Aww thanks @lyndsay1983. Plus my dog wont leave my side and keeps laying on my belly and sniffing me, I'm really really hoping its signs of labor :D
  • My dog was at my side from about 6 months on she started to drive me crazy!!! I don't know about the boobie thing though sorry here's a BUMP!
  • @happymommyof2 3 out of our 4 dogs have been treating me weird since I got prego, but my main girl that I've had since a puppy has been really weird the past few days. Won't leave my side, keeps sighing, etc.... idk I might be getting ahead of myself but I'm ready for this to happen lol
  • I'm due next week and I've noticed my boobs look bigger and more full. So I'm curious as well! *bump*
  • Well, I been reading a lot since I read your post. I did not find a definitive answer but it seems a lot of women experience what you are feeling right before labor. I hope that helps
  • mine are getting bigger as well..lol..
  • @mama_luvs_her_girls thanks! I looked it up on Google as well and also didn't get a definitive answer. So I figured ask a forum someones bound to know lol ... I'm just really dying to go into labor ... :/ and they haven't grown since 20 weeks so to wake up with even bigger boobs is strangeeeee. Also even my bf noticed and was like o_O
  • Ah dammit!!! Wish I never went googling for boob answers. Came across something that had depressed me. :,( damn damn damn
  • Aww I bet I know I was ready too!! Be warned though when I did have my baby and came home from the hospital my dog ran to me I was happy to see her till she rammed her nose in my croch. It hurt like hell. I guess she wanted to see if I had the baby....
  • Well I hope it is for you too... my baby came on her dd and im so blessed. ***********************************bucket loads of labour dust for you %%-
  • @happymommyof2 Lmao. Dogs are such funny creatures. And very intuned with a sixth sense