whoa im moody- foot in mouth disease at times

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
It appears I've ruffled some feathers with my last few comments on posts! Please keep in mind I'm crazy & whatever I put is simply my opinion not your or anyone elses. If I say things that are rude well sometimes honesty hurts and sometimes I'm just having a bad day & need to vent- don't take it personal. This is after all just an app for pregnancy related stuff! Try to have a good day as I am!

Comments

• I wish people would ALWAYS keep in mind that th
  • *this is a forum full of hormonal women! And 90% of the things said in anger, sadness, rage, etc. Are normally due to all of us being unbalanced due to our hormones! If that was always kept in the front of our minds, I think people wouldn't get so offended so ofter :-)
  • Yeah I think I've done a pretty good job at pissing people off this morning. I think I'll get off pregly for today at least! My hormones are ridiculous right now & I'm angry so that doesn't help! (My baby is in the wrong position right now so I think that's half my issue & car acting up but moreso baby! I have a few more weekd for her to turn so we will see!) Have a goood day today!
  • I have those days all the time! :D
  • Way to say it! The whole world needs more people like you. Hope things get better for you!
  • edited September 2011
    Well maybe if you were a nicer person you wouldn't be having such a bad day. You mentioned this is just a pregnancy app, so why bring up the topic of illegal aliens on a thread that had nothing to do with that? Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours ~:>
  • Ok juliansmommy she apologized. That's more than a lot of some people do on here. So please don't start drama.
  • This is what I do when someone says something rude on here. :) I stop, take a deep breath, and look through that person's activity history! It's obvious to me that today was just a bad day for you. :)So because you have no past history if being rude or malicious cheers my friend! Thank you for apologizing. Hope you get some good rest.:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2011
    what a :bz
  • Well I was thinking of being nicer but @Juliansmommy it appears she's disgruntled too haha hate me it matters not to me. For those of you who don't have anyone in your lifes to hate on feel free to hate on me! I love haters they keep me going.
  • edited September 2011
    I'm sorry hun, but I'd never hate on someone that's not even on my level.