What has been (or was) the most memorable part about your pregnancy?

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I was thinking about all of the bad crap that's happened, but then I thought about this one little thing that made me smile :-)

When I was at my 20 week u/s with bd doing all of the anatomy and stuff, it was such a sweet moment :-) he was squeezing my hand so tight I thought he was going to break my fingers! When the u/s tech told us we were having a boy bd seriously jumped up and yelled yes!! I thought he was going to cry he was so happy! As soon as the tech left the room he climbed on top of me while I was still laying on the table and started crying and kissing me :-) it was so cute. He kinda ruined it a few minutes later though, after he had calmed down the next thing he said was, did you see the size of his penis?! Wow! Hahaha anyways I thought I would share that :-) does anyone else have a favorite memory they want to share about their pregnancy?

Comments

• Getting stuck in the tub
  • The best part I've had was giving birth to my 3 daughters and my son yeah he was the pain in the butt lol. He was the dislike of my pregnancy. I wasn't due until may 5th but I went in for a nst on my daughters bday april 17th and they sent me straight to labor and delivery. I was fine until the damn nurse came in and said we talked the doc into giving you a csection bc babies heart rate goes down when you have a contraction. Which it wasn't bad at all. The doc was going to let me deliver in the or but no the nurses are like no! So needless to say I had a csection and it was horrible. I got out of the hospital in 2 days and back in the next day. I had a previous broken neck so I threw my neck ot so bad from all the trama that the doc said they were surprised I didn't break my neck again. Finally got it straightened out like 4 months later but still have issues.... but it all was completely worth it I love my babies!!!
  • @rissalee7 lol I would be so upset.. how did you get out? With my luck I would be home alone and stuck for hours
  • Telling him I was pregnant was a big one! We were engaged but didn't have our house yet, so we lived apart. I took the test & was terrified he would be mad & not want us.
    He was home sick that day with a sinus infection. I asked if it was ok to stop by with some soup &a suprise for him. I made him soup, got him a candy bar (he's a chocoholic!) And wrapped the test in a bib and put them in a bag.
    I went in and gave him everything. He was so happy about the soup, he downed half of it before he noticed the bag or candy bar!
    Finally he sees the bag & asked what it is. I told him to look& see.
    He opened it and thought the bib was just junk. When he saw the test his eyes got all big & he asked "seriously?" I shook my head. He looked at the test again & I started crying.
    I told him if he didnt want this, it was ok. I raised one alone,i could do 2 but I love this baby & I'm keeping it.
    He looked at me with tears and smiled. The only thing he said was "Best sick day ever." He moved up our wedding & called our realtor to say we gotta find a house by may.
    It's still a #1 memory!
  • edited September 2011
    The best part was seeing my little gummy bear for the first time :X

Photobucket
  • @pawigo my bf got me out lol
  • @pinkigirl awh that's so cute! :-)

@vlcmchk13 lol I like when they're gummy bears!

@rissalee7 haha my bf locks himself in the bathroom all the time and he'll yell for help