discharge, urine, or water??? UPDATE IN COMMENTS

2»

Comments

• I haven't list my plug yet. Just had some greenish boogery stuff earlier. But it wasnt a lot. Also if your water breaks or trickles out wouldn't it keep leaking out ?? It wouldn't just stop.
  • id go to l &d that happened to me and it was l less I thought it was discharge nope it was my water and because I didn't know didnt go to l&d till later wich resulted in us staying an extra day to monitor infections since was passed 24hrs
  • I would think it would but I am not sure. When is the last time you were checked@kidman
  • I went Monday to the Dr. And I was almost a two dialated and 70% effaced. I go back Monday for nst and afi test. Then he will induce Tuesday if I don't have him this weekend.
  • I would call l and delivery just to be on the safe side, @kidman
  • It can stop leaking if baby's head is covering ur cervix, then leak again if baby's head moves. Usually leaks more when lying down, I believe, since the head isn't pushing on ur cervix as much.
  • Everyone my phone is dying, keep me updated! Good night
  • Im getting checked today to see what im leaking!! Ive come to relaize that it may not be urine because it doesnt come from pee hole. It feels like my period is rushing out to soak my undies.
  • Got checked, and it was extra mucus. Body is preparing for the big day. Still not dialated just soft
  • labor dust ur way momma lol
  • Thanks! Wednesday is due date lets just hope she comed on that day!! @newmomma13
  • lol mine isnt this coming up wednesday but the next wednesday but me and my sister are shooting for the 22 lol
  • Lol! That would be awesome! Hope we go into labour together haha! @newmomma13
  • that would be cool.... im ready though i took a long walk today and gonna wake up early tomorrow and go for another long walk