which diaper cream is best??

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
for mama_kat aka daddy_kat aka fugly_kat herpes??? LMFAO!!! You bitches still got ALOT to learn if you think that lastnight was goin to be the last of it HAHAHAH as I told you lastnight, I have MANY MANY preglies on OUR side so watch what you say and do ;) now... hmm... lets see... Mama_kat aka Daddy_kat needs to stop bein a fuckin lair and makin herself out to be a perfect little angel when she has this secret covert operation goin on!!! bitch please... get off ya welfare collectin ass and get a real fuckin job instead of thinkin gettin knocked up is a job. Personally to me, you look like a female version of elmer fud so I dont know who the hell would wanna fuck you.... do you wear a brown paper bag over ya head when they hittin that ass!?!?! HAHAHAHA yea... i got jokes. Oregonmama still here?? maybe yes maybe no.... but lemme say this you dookie draw wearin frooty pebble lookin slut... stop bein a pussy cat and step to me because I would love to see you bring it :-D like I said lastnight.... watch who you ladies confide in because they are ALL ASSOCIATED WITH ME!!!!

now... back to your scheduled programming LMFAO!!!!

xxx mommy2isaiahngiselle

Comments

This discussion has been closed.