wth happened

2»

Comments

• I'm completely lost...i haven't been on in a couple days and come back to people being banned but no details. Sheesh....why can't people behave and act like adults??!
  • Wow...I didn't know anything went on like that either, cause I was gone for a few days. That's too bad :-/
  • I am all for ppl posting. Haha. I stand behind @jenzoe1 100% that's my girl
  • What's going on here?
  • People are/ were fed up with the way mamakat and homebirthadvocate are acting and acted out. People are tired of favoritism as well as other factor. Im not a hundred percent on the specfics but that is about what I figured from what posts I did manage to see. @pinkbaby0930
  • But how are some of the banned people able to come back under a different name? Not that I'm complaining cuz I liked alot of the ones not here anymore and I'm very sad they r gone.
  • They're using other peoples accts with permission
  • So amber is gone now too I see. I was looking for a tread she started with the hole wedding rings/engagement rings bc I wanted to show someone who we are shooting a wedding for some of the pics on there. Im sad a lot of good ladies were taken off. :'( it was really bad!!! I came into some of the drama and all I know is it was terrible!!! A lot of good ladies were taken off. And idk if I have all of them on fb or not. I know amber doesn't have a fb so who will update us as to what's going on with her. Regardless of who didn't like her I still followed her stories. I don't want to start drama at all so please ladies don't harp on me. I don't want any more ladies to leave.
This discussion has been closed.