Omg stop already

Comments

• You're welcome
  • Well this is my take on it. This is the internet. People talk crap everywhere, doesn't matter if it is a baby site or not. While I think some actions are not acceptable, you need to have leeway in certain circumstances. If your behavior is so atrocious that it envolves being banned then so be it, however, in the real worrld most people do get warning to say hey that not acceptable.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dont know whats been goin on really bit seems a lot of ppl are upset about things beibg said and convos bein shut down then maybe someone should open a new forum or open a new fb where everyone can talk and share things! I agree that people have more power and possibly use that to their advantage but if everyones so unhappy just leave and lets find somewhere else to share and take the power away
  • Can i just say.. i LOVE my dildo :D
  • Great thanks hope its less drame @sunshinelove
  • I say let people act how they are gonna act! You don't have to read it. Nobody here needs a babysitter cause were all grown adults! If you can't take what some people say then simply ignore it! Get rid of the mods and you get rid of the "favorites". If @Martin don't give a shit how this site is going than why should anyone else!
  • I agree this has gotten completely out of hand. Why was Bentley'smommy banned??? I don't understand why so many good members who never start/contribute to drama are getting kicked off the app. Maybe we should all leave then maybe the app will be the way she wants. I never contribute to the drama but this is ridiculous. And now I'll probably get banned for this comment...
  • Dildos are weird lol
  • Wow!!! This thread has lasted almost 1 hour!!! Congrats everyone!!! Pop the bubbly :)
  • thats wat I been saying they also go on fb read wats said and use it against members
  • my name is octavia johnson you can add me to
  • @island_mommie2b I completely agree. Its not so much pregly as it is some of the members.....
  • @Island_Mommie2b we all going to bd banned only cuz the mods feel as though they dont have to answer
  • @island_mommie2 what's your name on facebook?
  • edited September 2011
    exactly at the bottom of the rules it says banned/terminate which that person will still have full access to the forum apparently not
  • @island_mommie2b what's your name on fb? And I agree completely with you!
  • @island_mommie2b disregard that last comment about fb lol I see now
  • We could stop talking about it. Lol. Then discussions wouldn't get closed and people won't get banned. :) I just hate seeing my Pregly sisters all getting banned, then everyone gets heated again and the process continues. So logically, we should just continue with our daily lives. :)
  • which isn't right
  • We could stop talking about it lol
    Add me kshay26@yahoo.com
  • My husband won't let me have a dildo :(
  • What has this world come to that we cant talk about pleasure logs? @2beforgotten
  • I would NEVER own one.....EVER......but IF I did it would be properly hidden in between the mattress where the hubby can't find it....not that I have one....or would use one...or even want one.....now if you will excuse me the hubby is at work and I have to go flip our mattress...just to keep it balanced of course!!! ;-)
  • When did bentleysmommie get banned??!! Sure I spoke to her earlier?! What she 'do'?
  • Yeah i was wondering that too! I thought she seemed like a pretty level headed pregly!!
This discussion has been closed.