Omg stop already

13»

Comments

• @missthiggy I understand. They are appalling ;)
  • I must have missed something! Again! How do I manage to miss all the drama and not have a clue what everyone is arguing about lol? I didn't see her write anything abusive... :-( I'm confused. Mind u, like I say, I think I've missed most of the abusive posts somehow :-)
  • Guys, make me go into labor. :P That is what we should alllll be focusing on, is putting me into labor.. yes? I think yes!
  • Ooo me too :-) *************
  • Bentlysmomma was banded for encouraging and prodding the drama starters. I admit she was helpful but she also urged on the drama that other people were creating. As @brendalou said we need to just ignore it not keep talking about it or encouraging it. We need to get back to what pregly was made for...helping each other and answering each others questions and supporting each other.
  • I'm suprized this hasn't been closed mine was and I'm a learker I was asking a simple question what is going on and it got closed... It's ok I guess but I just wanted to know what switched over night it seams like
This discussion has been closed.