HELP: leaking and spotting.. how much longer now?

edited September 2011 in Labor
So my bag has ruptured. I woke up at 3am to my panties being soaked in fluid(no smell, water like, not urine) and wipped light red blood. It's the first time I noticed the blood (the amount of a drop, not a lot) and second night of fluid leaking. I'm due in two days!! I have no contractions and baby is moving fine. The doctor said it sounds normal and to worry and go in if I keep soaking through a pad or water gushes out. I'm a first time mom so I'm kinda nervous now. Have any of you gone through this?? What happens next? :)

Comments

• edited September 2011
    I thought if your water breaks you need to deliver with in 24 hours to reduce the risk of infection...hmmmm...If you really think it was your water then I'd get it checked out just to be safe. Once your water breaks you should start having regular contractions with in a short period of time.
  • Fluid leaking has only happened twice so far, so its not consistent btw...
  • @DreaMaria... I guess it hasn't "broken" yet its just leaking..? I haven't leaked since this morning when I woke up
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2BeForgotten.. Thank you! I know they're signs of labor, but its weird that I haven't been getting contractions yet! Baby is moving though. I can use some labor more dust :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I did kinda without the spotting dr sent me home said it wasn't my water stayed the night at home went back in the morning cause I couldn't feel baby moving but he was okay got checked again and obviously it was my water fluids were low so had to get induced had my baby at midnight I loved my labor wish I could go through it again :) hope this helps and doesn't scare you also a ftm