alright overweight mommas i have a question! :)

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I started out at about 5 food 9 and about 240 lbs. I'm 17 weeks and 6days. When did anyone else in my boat start feeling their baby? I feel some little flutter sometimes but I was wondering when someone actually felt a full blown movement? This is my first btw! Thank you girls <3

Comments

• I was about 18 or 19 wks with my first when I first felt a good movement!! This is my 3rd and I'm 15 wks and have been feeling flutters for a few weeks now!
  • Oh and I'm a plus size mommy too =)
  • I just answered it in your other post lol but I felt it at 20 weeks and I wouldn't worry yet at all
  • Yay! Alright girls! :) so I should be feeling it soon! Hopefulllly!
    And @matthewsmommy04 yeah I re posted with a different title because I thought about it after I said it and thought well sh*t I hope I didn't offend anyone by saying overweight. :( but thank you girls!
  • I'm a big momma too and I felt my daughter in my first pregnancy move around 20 weeks. When they start moving around and kicking, they never stop!
  • I felt her move really good when I was around 5months! I'm also a plus size mommy!!!
  • Yay! @abbys_mommy so it should be coming soooon! :)
  • @1sttimemommy92 yeah I was so excited when I felt her kick and after the first time I felt her she hasn't stopped sense lol!!!
  • @abbys_mommy I can't waitttt :) how far along are you?
  • @1sttimemommy92 I'm 33wks but at my doctors appointment yesterday they said I'm measuring to be 39wks now but I'll find out more at my next doctors appointment it would be super cool if I was 39wks instead of 33wks lol!!!!! So do you know what your having yet?
  • Im 5'7 and started out at 235. I've lost 3 pounds and cant eat. Im 13 weeks. This just started this week. Any ideas?
  • I weigh 180 do you think its going to take that long for me to feel my baby most of my weight is in my butt, thighs and boobies but i do have a bit of a gut.. :(
  • I'm also overweight actually started this pregnancy at same height n weight as u this is my second so I knew what to look for n started feeling flutters round 14 weeks off n on I'm 21 now n feel almost every move she makes being bigger it sometimes takes longer to feel movement don't worry Hun all will b fine give it a few more weeka
  • Ok i have hope im a size 11/13/14 it all depends on the jeans and i keep feeling stuff like cramps but it doesnt hurt its just a weird feeling and it comes and goes all day.....im 12w 4d btw :)
  • @1sttimommy92 lol it's okay I was beginning to think someone else had the same thing up lmao & nah I don't think anyone would take offence to that cause if it's what you are then you know best well anyone who's in the overweight category lol
  • @eaparker what's stopping you from eating?
  • Ime 4 11 and up to 178 now I'm 17 weeks today and still only feeling little flutters I've had 1 or 2 big movements but that's all
  • I'm a plus size mommy and didn't feel my son move until I was 20wks. He's almost 6 now. It took my husband and I 4 years to concieve the 2nd time, which ended with a misscarage 10wks later. We were devestated and I was concerned it would take a very long time for us to get pregnant again. I misscarried in July 2010 and am now 11 weeks pregnant! We are so happy but still afraid to get too excited.
  • They should make a plus sized catagory
    im 5'6 and 195
  • I'm 5'4 n weigh 205 dr. Said I'm stage one obese. Dnt u jst hate that word. I'm 23 weeks n I'm havin a girl. I first felt flutters at 16 weeks n since I turned 20 weeks she moves a lot. The nurse who performed my sonogram said I have a lil gymnast. Dont worry when she starts movin you feel it.
  • Has anyone felt movements and then.over the following weeks the movements become less? They r still there but dont feel as stong or as often? Im sooo scared as my midwife told me i should feel at least ten seperate lots of movements from when i wake to early evening! I dont kbow if im just bein paranoid now or if baby is movin less im 26+1
  • My BMI is around 30%. I thought I felt flutters around 17 weeks but am 19 weeks now and definitely feeling it.
  • Im size 16 during my first 12 weeks i lost 2 stone i dont feel like im putting it on apart from my bump i have as im 16 weeks on fri i started feeling baby move from 15 weeks this is my 5 pregnancy but will b my first baby im excited
  • @matthewsmommy04 just not hungry and if i make myself eat i get sick.
  • Oh boo!! Well eat what you can I guess and try to make sure it's healthy lol