37wks n i cant take it anymore!!

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I just want this pregnancy to b over! I am so uncomfortable and in pain all the time! My feet have even gotten swollen! Idk what to do...I just want this baby out!! I'm already 3cm dilated, cervix is thin, an babies head is very low but I haven't felt any strong contractions within the last few days just lil mild cramps!

Comments

• I'm right there with you! I'm 37+3 and I've had it! My feet and ankles are super swollen too.
    Are you walking or bouncing on a ball?
  • @loveourlittleone yeah I walked forever yesterday and then came home n bounced on the labor ball, plus I had sex 3 times and nothing happened! LoL
  • I'm right there with you! 40 weeks tomorrow and can hardly move anymore. I wanted her to stay in for as long as she needs but now am desperate to meet her! Got spd so no walking or sex for me but been bouncing on the ball loads! Good luck to you all x
  • My ob office just called to say my appointment is cancelled today because the NP is sick! I was going to have my membranes stripped. :( I'm 38 weeks btw. Labor dust ladies!!!!! $%^$%#$#@$%#$#^&;%^$%^
  • 37.1 and I'm tired of being in pain. I'm not dilated yet but I have a doc appt today so hopefully
  • How do you guys know you dialated or not? I'm in UK and 40 weeks tomorrow and the midwife has never checked? Are they meant too or is it different in US?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @padda28 your midwife should have checked u or maybe she's going to soon but u should have gotten checked. Ask to be checked at your next appointment.
  • Has anybody tried accupressure?
  • @padda28 it depends. Some doctors or midwives don't check at all. Just ask. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
  • 40 weeks today! midwife won't even consider a sweep till am 41 weeks tried lots of things think he just to comfy lol

@padda28 no one checks over here unless you go labour ward with contractions or bleeding, has they believe to much interference can cause infection
  • @Proudmum be patient momma! The average time that baby stays in utero after cerclage removal is 5-6 days. It will be any day now. Jusy be happy we have made it this far! You are further progressed than me. :)
  • @new_baby_in_oct you're right but I'm just super uncomfortable it's ridiculous!
  • Im so comfortable and feel great...which is not want I want...I feel like my girl is chilling in there not even close to wanting to come out! Im 39+3..
  • ugh me too! i want my baby out already idk how dilated i am but when i was 35+4 i was 2 cm but ZERO % effaced :( how can we get things moving faster???!
  • I know right! It really makes it no better that I'm sitting here eating cookies! =D
  • Lol ah! Now I want a chocolate chip cookie! :D