35 weeks 2 days and already startes dialating!!!! whats up with that????

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
Doc told me to head into labor and delivery and I find out I'm 1 1/2 cm 50 effaced..I've been have n contraction since 3 this morn. So the nurse hv went ahead a gave me some type of shit to stop the contraction... Hummmmm anyone else been thru this and if so what happens next????

Comments

• I been at this stage for weeks except im 60% effaced. Ill be 35 wks wensday and ive been havin irregular contractions for 2 wks. I wouldnt really be concerned unless your contractions become regular.
  • Sounds like me lol both u ladies do... but my doc told me until I feel regular contractions then to just stay home... :/
  • I meant to say shot...lol so the doc wants to try to keep the contractions away until 37 weeks...
  • Lol at my 35 week ultrasound all the docs were running around thinking I'd deliver this just passed weekend cuz I'm 2 cm dilated and over 50% effaced. Lol! But I'm still here big and preggo ); they say its early(latent) labor. And most women have early labor for 8 to 12 hours but some women can be dilated at as far as a 3 or 4 for weeks before they go into active labor
  • I'm 34+5 and dialated 1 1/2 and 50% as well and was having contraxtions about 8 minutes apart and today I've been having contractions.. and the baby is head down already they didn't give me anything to stop it. They told me they wont do anything to atop it and won't do anything to help it.
  • I hate you!!! ;) I'm 38 w and nothing!!! :'(
  • Lol @ Emmalee........
  • At my 35 week appt, I was dilated 1 cm, and two days later, my water broke. I wasn't expecting it, because I knew some women stay at a 1 or 2 for a while.
  • At 34 1/2 weeks I was 4 cm and 50%. My Dr told me I would most likely go into active labor before my 36 week point and they would do what they could to stop it....I'm 3 days away from hitting my 40 week point....little Anthony still hasn't decided to join the world....there's no guessing when the little bundles decide to come. They come when they want and apparently I have another stubborn one on my hands ;)
  • I know someone who was 4 cm dilated and 80% efaced for four weeks.
    I went from nothing to 2 cm dilated and 70% efaced in a week and for all I know I can go into labor this weekend or be stuck like this until my due date or go over lol
    I hope that your contractions stay away