about the luck & prayers...

Just wanted to thank everyone from before. :) my hubby wasn't able to come home in time so we were out for last month. Af started a bit late (today) so it's pushed back my ovulation window... still praying we have a chance bc we will be together for a few days at the very end of this month into October visiting my hometown with our family. (Yippy!) Lol so anyways... hoping that I'm finally not sick by then and I'll be bringing all the luck, wishes, prayers, and baby dust with me!!! ;) pleeeeeeease keep us in ur prayers/wishes. I've never wanted anything more and feel that having faith that this will happen for us is all we have some days. :) been relaxed about it... but would sure love to get our blessing soon!

Thanks friends... it means more than you know!!

Comments

• Best of luck to you girl!! You deserve it!
  • Prayin for u guys an ur bfp!
  • edited September 2011
    P.s. our wedding was 10-10-10 & a couple weeks after our honeymoon is when I got pregnant the first time. We lost it a couple weeks later but have had no luck since... it would be bittersweet if this worked and we got a healthy baby...
  • Awe hun I wish you luck..... loads of baby dust to you... im hoping and praying for you guys!!!! It will come when you least expect it hun. Don't give up!!!!
  • @sands3 awww thanks so much!!!
    @jsmyonlylove thank u!!!
  • @momofsoontobe7 :) thank u! I promise, I'm not ready to give up just yet!! ;)
  • Welcome u deserve it!
  • I know you've been ttc for a bit so this may or may not seem helpful but I ovulated cycle day 23/24 randomly even though I had tracked ovulation for an entire year before ttc and it regularly for the whole time happened cycle day 10/11. The month we got bfp it somehow happened day 23/24. So don't give up and your window may randomly change.:)))
  • Oh yeah and that cycle seemed exactly like the others with my cm, bbt, cervix all indicating ovulation cycle day 10/11. Cycle day 23/had NO SIGNS OF OVULATION. just seemed like the regular end of cycle patter.
  • edited September 2011
    @mrs4c thanks girl :) I will be tracking (peeing on my ov. Strips lol) bc it is so important on timing... but it really needs to be during that visit to possibly work bc he has been away and will be again... in another state working lol
  • Praying you get your baby!
  • I'm here for ya, girl! Prayers!
  • Good luck!!!! You got married on the day my neice was born :) I'm ttc too I hope we all get pregnant this time around :)
  • Lots of baby dust to you!! I hope you get your BFP!!
  • I hope u get preggers!!!! Good luck n lots of baby dust
  • Good luck! You deserve a healthy pregnancy and baby! Lots of prayers from me to you!
  • Still praying for you and hubby! *tons and tons of sticky baby dust*
  • Goodluck! If anyone deserves a baby its u...ur such a sweet girl :) I hope it happens for u soon ♥
  • edited September 2011
    Still praying for your blessing!!!!! [-O<
  • Don't stress and try the pillow under your hips to encourage his little swimmers in the right direction afterwards! If ur cervix is opening (you are fertile) you will notice less "stuff" come out later on...a little tmi but it worked for my hubby and me the first month! Lay like that as long as possible after, but mostly just don't stress and have fun! Praying you get your baby soon!
  • Have lots of fun practising hunny and goodluck xox
  • Thank u thank u thank u everyone!! I will tag ya tm (hopefully) bc we at least have the internet back at work. Ya'll are so so sweet and I hope you know I truly appreciate the support from the bottom of my heart. Thank you >:D<
  • Awww enjoy making a baby fun times I tell ya LOL!!! Hope it goes well good luck!
  • Good luck hun..u know I'm prayin for ya! :D