dizzy when i stand up

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
Hey I'm 6 weeks and starting last night I get dizzy/headspins when I get up... it kinda even feels like I'm high or something... also have real achy eyeballs... sounds weird I know.... anyone have the same?

Comments

• I did first trimester and I read there's so much blood volume that when your blood vessels constrict you feel dizzy try to get up slowly allowing the blood to distribute to your lower body
  • Try and get up slow and hang on to something when u do. It should soon go away. If it gets worse tho call ur ob or go to the er
  • I had this before I got pregnant. Its something to do with blood pressure.
  • @VictoriaB is it high blood pressure?? Cuz I have the same thing

@Kjo83 Omgosh I thought I was the only who eyeballs felt achy
  • I think I have low blood pressure...
  • yes i agree with @dobiemomma stand up slow especially if you were lying down.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @VictoriaB I don't have anything wrong with my blood pressure
  • Low blood pressure causes this to happen. Just get up very slowly, drink plenty of fluids, and you should be ok. :)
  • @asmommy11
    I usually don't. Just when I first wake up or once I tried fasting to see what the big deal was and after 4 days, I would get dizzy every time I stood up.
  • Thnks ladies... could be low blood pressure as I used to be prone to this.. I have told only 1 colleague just in case I did faint they would know y. Have a big day tomorrow flying interstate for the day... hate flying at the best of times... hope it doesn't counteract with my dizziness...