I'm 32 weeks +3 and...

My pelvic area has been sore for about 3 days. I know I'm growing and stretching down there, but is this how ill feel the reat of the way or is this just a growing week? Ouch! It's hard to walk!

Comments

• Bump* I'm 35+4 and really want to know the answer for this. Had it for awhile :(
  • @cantwait2bamommy @1sttymemommi my pelvic area has been killing me since 29 weeks ! (I'm now 35*6) , my doctor keeps telling me that its "normal for it to hurt" but I know this pain is totally not normal.. so I checked my what to expect book and I have almost every symptom of spd :/ most cases are not caught though I guess you have to research it . I'm guna ask my doctor on my next appt to check me for it. Google spd pregnancy and it has a lot of information there. I hope none of us have it !
  • I'm scared because o haven't had any pelvic pain lately I Hope it doesn't all hit me at once.
  • Woo I feel your pain!!! Hard to walk...don't even think about lifting your leg up high while standing...they say kegels will help.
  • 34+1 an had it for few weeks