gender...mini vent

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
This is wat I'm having but everytime I go somewhere people look at my stomach and say "are you having a boy?" I say no I'm having a girl. This one lady kept saying I'm having a boy and that my doctor is wrong and that wen the baby is born I'm guna wish I listened to her instead of buying girly things. Why do people judge wat ur having by wat ur bump looks like! Greer!

Comments

• I get that a lot too... but she's definitely a she :) Hehe just ignore them
  • my "friend"..at my baby shower is like don't get mad..but I think its a boy..
    she knows how unsure i was about the gender.well more paranoid since Im worried she will be born a he..therefore the reason of having 5 gender checks/confirmations..
    and she's saying Cus my stomach is pointy its ..but we were at a bby shower and our friend stomach is wide and is having a boy..??
    sorry to say shes dumb-

i already have a boy and I carried my daughter..(due tmrw) even lower then my son and is more pointy

• edited September 2011
    they say with boys your stomach sits up high and is round like a basketball. & from the back you can't tell that the person is even pregnant. People always guess that I'm having a boy bcuz of how they say my stomach looks. I guess with girls u get wide all over and carry low. With boys all the weight is just in your belly
  • Lol next time someone asks if its a girl or a boy bring em in close like you're gonna tell them a secret and say its a... human! All excited and whatnot lol this chick did that on the show parenthood and I couldn't stop laughing. Mine is gonna b a surprise and I'm sick of ppl 'guaranteeing' it'll b a boy or girl I just laugh at them most of the time and say well at this point its either one of the other no one knows and no one will until its out. Sometimes I just wanna punch them in the face!
  • I'm having a girl and my stomach is ALWAYS very pointy. I've been told by strangers that I do not look pregnant from behind. I think the "carrying high or low" myth is kinda BS. I carried high till my 37th week because she was breech.
  • I carried two of my boys low and wide and my third high and round..you can't tell by what your tummy looks like..some people are just ridiculous lol :-)
  • Because people are idiots lol
    With my youngest it took me quite awhile to stop being sad she wasn't a boy yet every flipping appointment one of the nurses would tell me it was a boy based on how I was carrying. And every time I would say no its a girl,shed persist that its a boy...grrr,!
  • My friends mother swore to me that I was going to be having a girl because of the heartbeat, well I delivered a healthy boy.lol
  • Lol my dad always says "wen you get an egg how do you know if its a rooster or chicken?" To the people judging my stomach they say they don't know so he says then how do you know if its a boy or girl then they stay quiet lol
  • Looks like a girl to me!!
  • those are wives tales. i'm having a girl, carrying low and you can only see i'm pregnant from the side view. everyone carries babies differently and each baby is different. my mom and aunts all had girls- all very different pregnancies. and my grandma only had girls-all very different from my moms, aunts, and mine. truth is every baby is different and every pregnancy is. just because your mom, family member, or friend carried a certain way/had a certain pregnancy doesn't been you will. i hate when people say i'm having a boy or any other wives tale...

i know i got very irritated with one girl who said she was going to carry low/not have morning sickness just because her mom did. its like WTF? if that was true i must be adopted.
  • ^^^truth is it looks like a girl. rarely are the us wrong. don't worry about it hun :)
  • edited September 2011
    Photobucket that's what I'm having all people on the street say belly looks like a girl