super stressed :(

Ugh got so much going on all at once. My baby shower is sat and I haven't even payed for the place. We r behind on our bills rly just cell phone and my hubbys loan payment. But that's because the guy we sold our old car too was 2 mths behind on his payments. We repossessed his car the other day. It took him 5 days to contact my husband about his car. He saying he hasn't had the car for 30 days. But the contract is dated aug 1st. august the first he only payed 600 down towards his down payment of 1000. He payed the rest of his down payment and 200 of his monthly payment on the 18th which is not a full payment. He doesn't pay us anymore sept 14 roll around still no money. we have him in a legal contract stating if his is 2mths behind we take the car. And he defaults on all previous payments. He wanting to take my hubby to court. He rly has put us behind on our bills. I really could throat punch him. this month sucks my hubbys glasses broke we had to buy new glasses which was extra 140 dollars we didn't have . I just want to scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anybody else super stressed.

Comments

• Wow, when it rains it pours.. I'm sorry you are dealing with all of that. It seems everything always happens at once. My husband and I had tons of roadblocks the first few months of my pregnancy. I hope things smooth out for you very soon. This should be a joyous time.. not a stressful one. My babyshower is Saturday, too. I hope you have a great time and can forget about the stress for a few hours.
  • I feel your pain... We are very very very financially stressed right now and im trying so hard to stay positive... I figure gotta hit the bottom before you can bounce back up
  • I am! Lol long story short we found out we had to move at the end of September in the last week of August. The first house we tried getting fell thru yet luckily a week later we got another one. Except now there's delays..instead of a possible move in date being 10/7 it may be 10/27!!! Did I mention its 1200 miles away, ill be 34 weeks Friday and we can only crash with family for a week???oh and can't forget that registering my kid for school will be impossible because NOBODY lives in the district and a school isn't gonna listen to "well were gonna live there at some point?" Lol which also means I wont be able to switch insurance from one state to another (that whole lack of address proof) so potentially no obgyn for my last few weeks..and her therapist at current school is blatently avoiding my calls regarding them contacting a potential new school (she can't just go to regular public school/special ed classes). Ahhhhhhhhh!
  • @1stwoodsbaby we were doing we finally had just got fully caught up on verizon. And now we r about to be back at step one with them. Our insurence is payed for ,and so is our rent. We have our car payment due at the end of the month which is 379.oo. oh and my hubbys loan payment is late because of That guy . My husband is going to talk to his boss about the repo and see if his bosses lawyer will look at our paper work and such to give us advice. The most he can do is take us to small claims court.
    @tinka1326 it really is hard to stay positive when your behind/broke.
    @mrs_shu I hope y'all figure something out soon !
    Ill keep y'all in my thoughts
  • I was there not too long ago. Sometimes it felt like we were never going to get out of our rut, but we're finally catching up. As hard as it is, don't dwell on the things you don't have much control over.