any of u ladies get bfn after af was due and still end up being prego?

We r ttc. My periods r very very regular but i am now 3 days late w a million BFN tests. :( im hoping theres still a chance.

Comments

• 12 days. It took me 12 days after my missed period befor I got a positive test. Good luck!
  • Yep. Took 2(thurs/fri) both negative. Kept waiting and expecting. Took another following Wednesday and it was positive-at that point I was 5w5d.
  • Yeah my first test was negative n after a few days I took another one well actually five lol n they were all positive...I guess maybe the hormones were strong enough yet or something
  • R u taking them first pee in the am?
  • Wow! I cant believe how many woman this has happen to. Im crossing my fingers. I used first morning. I also used a couple different brands. :( and a zillion cheap test strips. Im sure af will arrive since i posted this. Lol... But seriously hoping for a bfp!! Thank u all for ur responses. :) i'll keep ya updated.
  • I didn't get a bfp until 8 days after my missed period...all before then I got all bfn! Then finally the day after christmas I got my bfp!!! Good luck!
  • I did 5 neg tests before i got a positive, don't give up hope yet. Fingers crossed for your bfp :-)
  • edited September 2011
    i was like, 10weeks when i took my test so i got an automatic bfp... then again, my periods are all very irregular cause i have polycystic ovarian syndrome so i never thought twice about missing a period... i've been known to miss up to 6 months before and not be pregnant. lol

i hope you get your bfp @mommyof3girls
  • Yes, my first 2 weeks i took tests they were negative, then finally got a positive! Now I am 27 weeks pregnant!
  • I am now 5 days late and still BFN! I dont know what to think. I sure dont want to get my hopes up but this is very strange. I guess we'll see what happens.
  • I went 14 days before I got a very lite bfp
  • Got two bfn before I got my bfp. Was almost two weeks late
  • We were trying so tested a couple of days before AF and got BFN then a days after AF was due and got BFN. Tested 2 weeks after AF was due and got a BFN and finally at 3 weeks after AF was due I got a BFP. Had an ultrasound the next week and was 8 weeks pregnant.
  • Still no sign of af and bfn. I'm so suprised at all of u woman that this has happen to. I didnt even think it was possible. I've still got my fingers crossed. Praying, praying, praying!!!
  • I got a negative blood test at a week overdue and at 2 weeks overdue did another home test and got a bfp... But when I went for my ultrasound it turned out that I ovulated really late and was actually 2 weeks less pregnant than I would have been if I ovulated at the right time... Goodluck
  • Well, af showed her ugly face today. I was 8 days late!!! :( on to month number 10 ttc. However, this month... Acording to the my days app i should b ovulating on my husbands birthday and if we conceive baby would be due on my birthday (30th at that)... Would just be too awesome!! Praying this will be our month. ;) thanks for all ur help ladies.