irritated

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone else just irritated for no reason I been so wishy washy wit my moods

Comments

• Very much so!!! It really sucks too. I get so easily annoyed and just want to bite peoples heads off for just the littlest things. Its annoying at times but everything just seems to get to me!
  • I feel the same way. I told my hubby today I am just irritated, and didn't want to start an argument. I feel llike EVERYTHING bothers me
  • My poor dog caught an earful this morning. He was following too closely, tried to go into the closet with me to get a t-shirt, and then he stepped on my foot just right so his claw dug into the corner of the cuticle of my big toe. Oh, he is lucky he's a quick one. If I'd have caught his ass... I would've had dog stew for dinner.
  • Stupid people irritate me.
  • Lol sorry I am so late but jwigs that's funny. But I both understand what u all sayin bf just don't understand that I just don't wanna be bothered and don't take it personal. I hope my baby don't come out mean cause Im always aggravated.
  • I've come to realize I'm a super mean pregnant person. I tell my boyfriend he's annoying me, tell him to f*&k himself, when he irritates me, I tell him to leave and just talk way too much even though I know I should keep my mouth shut. Luckily for me, I have an understanding boyfriend that while I want to rip his head off and kick him, I am also lucky because he leaves me alone when I turn into super b(*$h and doesn't come home until I say. Bad I know. Lucky for everyone, the baby will be here next week so I'll go back to my old self. He says that's the only thing that keeps him sane is knowing that this is all only temporarily. I give people nasty looks in the store, find it hard to be decent with people I can't stand, etc. Is it Tuesday, the 8th yet? lol
  • I almost destroyed a BMW because the wind was blowing my hair in my eyes. I would have done it if my hubby hadn't held me back.
  • Lol these stories are hilarious I'm happy to know I'm not the only one.
  • Yep, funny stuff. I think we're all feeling on edge. People jus work my nerves. I'm also very sensitive and sooooo easily irritated.
  • Oh my gosh I'm always irritated and pissed at my Mom she's basically the only person i mostly see so she gets most of it lol but it doesnt help that she always does stuff to irritate me on purpose (it seems like)
  • Anyone due in July