Dilated!!! October Mommys

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Well I had my doctors appointment today and I got great news! I'm dilated 2 centimeters !!!!!! I'm due October 17th with a baby girl (: doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if I had her by my next appointment which is next Thursday. Go me! Any other october moms dilated?

Comments

• Due Oct 10 & I will know in a few hrs!
  • Due October 7th only dilated a fingertip as of yesterday.
  • I got an appt at 2:25, I really hope I'm dilated! I'm trying for a vbac so I really need to progress.. and I'm due 10-18! Good luck everyone! :- D
  • I'm jealous! I'm due the same day as you and i'm only 1 cm! Congratulations momma! How's the end of pregnancy treating you?
  • I'm due Oct 22nd and I'm 1 1/2 cm 50% effaced. My apt is on the 27th.. I can't wait to find out if I've dilated anymore....GOOD LUCK!! :-)
  • Im a november mommy and I am 3cm and 95%effaced
  • I am due the 7th and they will not check me till 39 weeks :-(
  • Nope went yesterday an nuthn :( guess that's good considering I'm only 34 wks.
  • Nope... they told me Im not dialated at all but 50% effaced... whoopie... Im due the 4th and an trying a VBAC.
  • Lol my doc has checked me.twice in the last two weeks. I'm almost 36 weeks due Oct 23rd and she has said both times and I quote ' that cervix is still sealed tight' gee thanks, maam. I'm happy but at the same time I want to b a little further than that... considering baby is measuring a week and a half ahead and I'm.tiny so this is not a walk in the park...
  • Im due oct 11 im 3cm & 80%effaced.. So ready to have this baby..
  • Due the 15th....was 1cm last week. Will find out later today if I made any more progress!
  • Im due the 16th. Dr wont check cause im having a c section the 11th but id still like to know.
  • WOO!! yay ladies for progress!

The end of my pregnancy is going fine, the whole thing has really flied by. Im hoping im more dilated by my next appointment if i dont have her by then, which i dont think i will. My doctor said ill probably dilate to 3 by this weekend because checking for dilation usually causes dilation. ITS ALMOST TIME!!! so very happy. Ill be 37 weeks monday.
  • Due the 3rd and was dilated 2 cm and 70% effaced as of Monday.
  • Due Oct 7th and I was dilated a fingertip as of last Thursday. I'm waiting to see the doctor now so I will find out if I've dilated anymore since then. Ultrasound tech estimated my baby boy weights a little more than 7 pounds.
  • Due oct 26th and dilated 2cm and 60% effaced as of today.
    Think shell make an early debut?
  • I'm due Oct. 26 I'm 1 1/2 cm dialated and 50 % effaced I.have Dr.s tomorrow so we will see if I've dialated anymore
  • @ChelseaPie I didnt get checked!!! so sad :( he said next week.
  • Due Oct 11th. Last Thursday I was 3cm. Won't b checked again til next Thursday.
  • Haven't been checked, due 30.10.11. Got the midwife Monday but don't think I will be checked till at least 39 weeks. Hoping for a vbac so hoping things are starting to move!
  • I'm due October 8th, as of yesterday I am 3cm. Yayyyy!!! 7 more cm. to go!!! LOL
  • I'm due Oct. 8th. I have an appt tmrw so I'll find out then!
  • I'm due oct 20 but haven't been checked since about 32 weeks. I was 0 cm & 50% effaced then. I have an appointment on Tuesday and I'm getting my group b strep test so I'm hoping if i ask the doc will check. I don't see why not. And then i hope I'm 2 cm. I want her out before my due date. I have to go all natural so i would prefer to not be induced
  • I hate you all! I'm due in 9 days and doc said I've made no progress. I'm so ready to get this baby out and find out what I'm having! But congratulations to you ladies anyway! :-)
  • My appt is at 530 I'm so anxious to know! I'm due the 15th
  • Awww I'm jelly! I'm due Oct 9 still haven't been checked for dialation :/ but I do have an appointment tomorrow so let's see!
  • I'm due October 1 and i am still only 1 cm :) Congrats to you though :)
  • Due 10/3, 2-3cm dilated and 90% effaced.
  • Due the 23rd.. 3 days ago I was 1cm dilated and some thinning.
    Yay for all this progress!