To all preglies i know

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
It appears I have committed the biggest of sins and facing the pregnant mommy firing squad. We were sat discussing the babies name Zander Phoenix and I made the mistake of saying I wasn't sure of it. Our surname is yallup so just want to be sure before naming our last.

Was I wrong for speaking up? probably. Am I regretting having said anything? definitely.

Oh well guess just goodbyes in case I mysteriously die in the next couple of days lol

Comments

• i was so confused then i saw your a dad. lol.
    i understand where you are coming from. my hubby and i took 39 wks to agree and decide on a name for our third. it was ridiculous. but i had a name picked out and he agreed- then around 30 wks he says "well let's keep looking" [-(
  • Bahaha... How dare you voice your uncertainty!! LOL ... Just kidding! Good for you for speaking up. I think the name is pretty cool, but wish you luck in finding a name you are both certain of.
  • LOL just agree with her best way to go! Men never win those battles LOL jk
  • As I said to her I'm not saying no but just that I'm not sure. We have 5 weeks left lol and am sure it will probably end up being what she wants lol. I kind of liked Lachlan Phoenyx Yallup which was what we first had but yeah don't know lol.
    Thanx though.
    @txmoorekat @survivormommie3
  • @Mybabe yeah I know thats what I figure to. Is going to be a long remaining 5 weeks lol.
  • LOL Yea just don't let her cook could be poison jk!
  • Open the window and start hollering "zander phoenix get your behind in here right now!" Then try the other name. ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @everyone Thanx for the support lol. I can see the notification in the obituaries now. Here lies Michael a man stupid enough to question a pregnant wife. Lol