Dilated!!! October Mommys

Comments

• I can not wait until my next appointment to find out if im dilated more. He was doing the strep b check with me , @sara102011 and checked to see if i was dilated while he was down there haha. i was thinking it was going to hurt because so many people said it did. but honestly, its just REALLLLLY uncomfortable. it doesnt hurt.
  • Due the 21st and was 1cm 50% effaced at my last appt, cant wait till next week for my next appt!
  • My dr doesnt do checks )0: .. She says she doesnt do rhem cause u can be dialated wks before labor so .. Its not gonna tell u if ur gonna go today, tommorow or wks from now!! Wish she did tho id like to atleast no if im progressing.. Itd be nice ... U ladies r lucky
  • @lae3 she's right dilation doesnt mean anything. but its nice to know that you are making progress. im just glad my cervix is responding to my pregnancy some people dont dilate. im glad i am.
  • My dr won't check me until I'm 38 weeks:( I'm only 35 weeks.
  • im due Oct 1...39wks on Saturday & still not dilated!!! :-((
  • Due Oct 18th, 2cm dialated, 50% effaced & -2 station. Praying my little guy will be here soon!
  • @chelseapie
    i had my 36week apt do Monday and didn't get checked so hoping at my next apt which is this up coming Monday! Keep me updated if you get lucky and have your little bundle by next Thursday!
  • Wont know till next Wed which is forever away
  • I'm due the 14th and doctor said I'm really closed and baby is still high:( but Congrats to you!:)
  • I'm 1.5 cm dilated and due 10/4 hopefully she's coming soon I'm getting impatient.
  • I will b finding out Monday and I'm.due the third.
  • yea im due the 6th and have been dilated 3cm since last week
  • I'm due october 13th, 3 cm dilated and 70 % effaced. I want her here now gosh darnit! Lol
  • I'm jealous of all you dilated mommies. I won't know till the 28th if he does a check. We shall see. I may have to learn to check myself lol
  • A fingertip dialated 70% effaced getting induced Oct 12th!!! Yay
  • I'm due oct 7th, just been checked and I'm 1cm and really soft, the midwife said I can go within the next few days! They should warn you how uncomftable the check is eeeouch :(
  • I'm due on the 17th too! And @ my 36 week on tuesday I'm dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced! @chelseapie We're due date buddies and progressing the same lets keep each other updated! ;) Congrats!
  • I'm due October 4th but being induced September 27th if she's not here and as of this morning I was 3cms and 50% effaced and she's very low and facing my back so any day but for sure Tuesday if not sooner! I'm so excited! :)
  • Im due oct 9th, she checked me Tuesday said my cervix is closed, but softening...but she could feel the babys head, and when she pulled her hand out it was all bloody...she said I had bloody show which I have no clue what that means, but I haven't lost my plug or nnothing! I need to dialate asap, I do NOT wanna goo overdue!
  • Due 10/17 and locked up tight, not even dilated a bit...oh well, soon enough I guess :) just letting nature do its thing :)
  • @Emmatamomma awh yay! a due date buddy!! im hoping to be thinned out and at least 3 or 4 by my appointment next thursday. im not thinned out at all apparently.

ive been having contractions on and off all day so im hoping im making more progress!
  • @kdaniels
    I sound like you. I'm due oct 21, was checked yesterday & no dilation. He didn't say anything about effacement either. I'm a small person & baby was measuring a week ahead. So guess he needs to cook longer! My hips are killing me though
  • @rodeoqueen13 yeaaa i feel ya chick. this is really starting to wear on me now, but we're almost done!!! only a few more weeks, think about when u were throwign up (if u were) in the first few weeks and u thought it would b a lifetime till baby was out. well, now were almost there, and its really not that long :) now if i could just sleep painlessly....
  • @kdaniels we have very similar pregnancies :) I felt very sick in the beginning too! Yeah haven't been sleeping very well lately at all. won't get checked by dr for 2 weeks but hopefully we'll be those girls that it happens fast (& easy right;))
  • I'm 38wks due oct.6 and yesterday @ my doc appt, I'm not dilated (not even a fingertip) my doc say I'll prolly go till my due date if not after...so I'll see again at my next appt Thrus.
  • @rodeoqueen13 yeaaaa I hope so! My next appt is next wednsday... I'm pretty sure I'm not dialated but we will see!
  • Awh im so happy for all of you october mommys! we will be holding our babies before we know it!!!!!!!
  • ugh im so jealous ladies!!! my dr hasnt even checked me yet, they said maybe next week when i am 39 weeks.... and they dont induce either... im due oct 4th, im just so ready to have him here!!
  • @chelseapie I'm so excited too. I'm hoping to be 3 @ my appointment Tuesday too. I was contracting every 5 minutes last night but then they went to 7 then 10...boo hoo. keep me updated mama.