Lets show our love scars

2»

Comments

• @jaime77 so do I girl... I jst had my 3rd bby n wonder if it can go away! Lol... anybody know?
  • Oh my! You girls look amazing.
    @Jaime77 I have the pooch that is currently hanging over my c section scar. Looking at these pics make me want to go work out already!!!
  • I still have a pooch..lol all those stretch marks effed up my tattoos too! =X
    Photobucket
  • I cant post pics but lookinh at you guys makes meel feel better about my frrddy kruger belly! Thanks ladies. Glad yo know its normal and that im not a ugly bellied freak.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gah! I hate my belly. I had that puppps rash and itched my self to death and they are all over, wish I could get back to my pre pregnancy size :'(
  • Oh okay, because its so not cute. I look like two different people lol.
  • u ladies look great!! lol i still have a pooch and my stretch marks r white now....my youngest is 3 now.......i guess im crazy for ttc#3 lol....i dont think u ladies want to c a pic of my poochie white blob lol
  • I'm crying!! I'm so happy about this post. My mother and grandma give me a lot of greif about my strech marks, saying they never had any and I really need to do something about it... It really makes me feel like crap and makes me embarassed of my body. I dont even like looking in the mirror. I feel glad knowing that I'm not the only one who has pretty hectic love scars! I wonder what my belly will look like after I give birth :-?
  • Photobucket my belly after baby #4 and my tubal scar