enfamil newborn anyone?

edited September 2011 in Babies
Im going to start supplementing my baby and eventually ween to formula and was wondering if anyone has tried or is using Enfamil Newborn? Do you likeI it?

Comments

• I have a can if u want it... I got it in the mail but my lil girl is on similac sensitive. Would hate for it to go to waste
  • I haven't tried newborn yet, because it wasn't out when my last daughter was born. But I will be using it this time, I loved Enfamil.
  • Yes I use it for my son. Hes had it since birth and hes 4 1/2 months old. He loves it!
  • I do! no problems so far... she spits up alot though.. idk if thats normal...
  • It made my daughter gassy, like man gassy Lol but she liked it and it didn't cause any issues. I changed her to enfamil gentlease which is for fussiness and gas and that worked well to get rid of the gas
  • I Have Like 3 Cans My Daughter Uses Gerber GoodStart
  • That's what the hospital gave my son and he seems to love it and he doesn't have any problems.
  • I used it to supplement between breastmilk. She liked it! Was supposed to be giving her neosure by similac for preemies. She hated that stuff. Doc said enfamil for nb was fine. Now shes almost 5 months. Using the infant one. They look and smell exactly the same.
  • @akmommy It gave Aydrian horrible gas as well. She was always fussy at night & after a week I switched to Gentlease & now she has 0 issues & sleeps 6 hours if not more a night.