Muppets! (Npr)

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
Today is Jim Henson's birthday. I grew up on Sesame street, Fraggle rock, Dark Crystal, Muppet Show, The Muppet movies, Labyrinth, StarWars, The Storyteller, and so many more amazing movies and shows he has given us. I'm glad his legacy lives on and I can share it with my children.

Comments

• What was everyone's favorite Muppet?
  • Dark Crystal always freaked me out lol
  • @Mrs_shut lol - my mom used to always call me her little spooky one; affectionatly I think ;) , because I always loved the scary parts of movies and all the really creepy ones. When I was mad at her I would say I was going to run away and live with the Addams family.

@littlepeanut1 I've always had a soft spot for Kermit but Gonzzo is my favorite, him and the worm from Labyrinth. ♥
  • Animal as a baby I always thought was cute
  • We nicknamed my son animal cause when he plays hockey with step dad, he goes "hoc_key puck! Hoc_key puck!" He sounds just like animal! I always liked the swedish chef.
  • Labyrinth is one of my all time favorite movies. The lil worm is awesome. "ello" n "come inside, meet the Mrs" my favorite is the lil orange guys that pop off their heads!!!
  • yep me too.. its so cool.. my first son whos almost 10 loved sesme street.. Elmo!! and now my 18month old loves it too.. he says lalalalalala when he wants me to put it on.. lol.. its so cute.. im sure the next lil guy will love it too..