SAY I ...

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
If you're over 36 weeks and ready to have your baby!
I'm almost 39 weeks and I'm soooo ready for Briggam to come! <3 (( and I say over 36 weeks, because all these ladies trying to self induce at like, freaking 34 weeks, THAT'S NUTS! STOP IT, YOUR BABY ISN'T READY! )) (;

Comments

• 39 weeks and ready!! My body keeps teasing me haha I can't waaaait!! :D
  • Just hit 36 weeks today. Can I say I but not ready to induce myself yet. Lol. Ill give him another week then I'm serving him with his eviction notice.
  • 37w and I.... But I'm waiting till 39 w to -) :-S
  • Omg lol 39 to evict him. Ignore The weird smile.
  • @stbmilitarybrat I keep getting teased too. I always call braxton hicks, braxton dicks because they tease me haha :) I'm ready!
  • 37 weeks I'm getting so impatient! Everytime I have sex I have bad braxton hicks that seem like the real thing and then it just goes away...
  • 38+4 and soooooooooo ready!!! But he will come when he is ready...
  • I past my DD on Thursday. He needs to hurry up and come out mommy is ready
  • 36 weeks today but want her to bake until at least 39 weeks! :)
  • I! 38+4 and I'm ready!
  • 40 weeks on monday...praying he comes out today or tomorrow so my mom can be there, but no sign of labor so far :(
  • I will be 36 Monday but he can't come out till I'm 39, so daddy can have a few weeks to heal from his surgery, so he can help take care of me after mine
  • @mszcastillo I know how you feel! My mom and sister are flying in from out if state and are only here a short week and I'm praying he doesn't come late cause I want them to enjoy him!
  • This is my third go round I walk and jus started EPO but im not trying to do induction.. Walk daily.. In hopes I wont have to be induced.. I went ten days over w my last two.. Im 36wk+1
  • @Emmalee7 HAAAHAHAH love itt!!!!
  • I'm 30 weeks and trying to keep my baby in!! He keeps trying to come out and I say no sir you are under house arrest until atleast 38 weeks
  • @mszcastillo & @billysgirl No kiddin' my mom works in miami during the week and then lives here in Chicago during the weekend, so he better come today or tomorrow! haha (:
  • @Junebuggbabie85 im glad your trying to keeo him in, im tired of girls on here drinking that oil crap at like 32 weeks! Like, ARE THEY NUTS! (: Keep cookin' him mama ;)
  • @lae3 what is epo? lol and 10 days late, oh my goodness :'(
  • @samantha @Jess510 @marabel @1sttymemommi

Well you guys are considered full term, im just talking about theose girls on here that do EVERYTHING in there power to induce at like 34 weeks and just keep tryin' and tryin' lol
  • I!! Im now due to have my baby the 11th by c section so ignore the 101611 it should now be 101111. 2wks 3days left. Come on labor so my baby can come out now. Lol. Im miserable. I quit my job. I just want my baby.
  • @Steph_due_101611 Congrats. :) that's so exciting. I wish I knew when I was having him. I get butterflies 24/7 just thinking he could come at any time.
  • Im nervous about the c section but excited she'll be here soon.
  • @Steph_due_101611 I would be so excited. Do you have everything ready for her?! B-)
  • Pretty much everything is ready for her but i just bought myself a bed cause i been sleeping on a matress on the floor. But the bed needs to be put together. Its like a million pieces so im trying to find someone to help. There's no way i can get up off the floor after a c section.
  • lol, I honestly can't say I've seen women on here self inducing before 36 weeks... though I wouldn't do it before 37. But I am 33 and ready to be done!
  • Wow, I can't even believe I can come back and say I on Tues! I am so ready to say good bye to hip pain, not so ready to say hello, to a newborn, lol!!
  • I was thinking the same thing @smcox.....
  • 37 weeks today. And im getting so impatient. Started walking and sex today. ;) maybe it'll get her here faster! :)
  • evening primerose oil.. its a natural supplement that midwives have used for many years.. it doesnt make you go into labor.. its just supposed to help ripen the cervix for when your body is ready for labor.. and yes 10days seems like an eternity when youve passed your due date.. ugh.. praying this time i dont go over.. im due.. oct 21.. but i have the 17th picked out to go into labor.. hahahah.. lmao.. i know we cant choose.. heheh.. but thats the day i want.. will see how it turns out