its over

So as some of u may know I had my son at 27 weeks. I had just left his dad due to him talking to other girls. Its been constant stress with Jeremiah in the hospital. We tried working things out but I don't think I can forgive him. Now that I don't trust him he thinks I'm controlling cuz id prefer he doesnt talk to girls! Umm wonder y! But its been constant fighting and I honestly think we r going to end up hating each other. :( I don't want my son growing up with us fighting. There is more but I've put my foot down its over. I just can't with the stress and I feel bad for my son! I dont want him passed back and forth between houses :( I want a happy life for him! I don't want him to feel left out! It kills me! I'm stressed enough if it wasn't for the smile my son gives me everyday I would cry 24/7 I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown and seeing Jude ever day doesn't help. Its like he doesn't care anymore! He just accepted it which kills me. He talks about dating other people and I'm just like wow. I am happy the fighting ended but sad for my son! Sad he has to go through this. :/ idk I'm just letting it out finally! No one knows its done not even doctors or nurses or friends to everyone I'm just happy as a bee! :/

Comments

• I totally understand..im in a similar boat.. my husband and i are having problens and are living separate and trying to make it wrk. Baby is due in a week and idk where ima live yet..trust is veryy hard to get back. I think for now you should live separate and maybe go to counseling if you both really want to put your hearts into making this relationship wrk. But dont forget however yall go, make sure it is for the babys best interest. I want to do what i want soo bad but i know it isnt the best for my baby and its so hard...step one in parenthood sucks..
  • I'm.sorry sweetie. :'(
    Hang in there tho n keep ur head up. Let ur son b motivation that will keep u going fwd n being a strong independent woman! It's going to b a hard n emotional road but u can do it. One day u will find a man who will treat u like the queen u r. Just take it day by day.
  • It takes time to get past hurt and anger so remember that. Its very possible by the time your son is old enough to he aware, you'll have both grown enough to move past everything and be "friendly".
  • I left my husband when my son was 10 months old because I was very unhappy and we fought constantly. We are now both in great relationships with great people and he is very loved by his step parents. We worked very hard to learn to get along for our son and I even get along quite well with his fiance... It takes time but if you both want a working relationship it can happen... Goodluck
  • Im With Yu On This. My Boyfriend Also Talks To Other Girls But i Gave Him The Ultimatum, Either Me & His Son Or Other Females.? & He Choose Us; We Havent Fauqht In A while But That Doesnt Make Me Trust Him Aqain. Its So Hard To Just FORGIVE Someone, Especially Someone Yu Thouqht Would Never Hurt You ! I Cry Everyday, & Its Always Wen My Boyfriend Comes Home. I Guess Everythinq Just Plays Back & i Cant Take It & Lose It. My Family & Friends Think Everythinq Is Peaches, My Bestfriend Is The Only One Who Knows Everythinq. Even With Her Knwoinq i Feel Like A Complete Dumb Ass. But Im Tryinq, Im Tryinq For The Sake Of My Son. Im Here If Yu Need To Talk ;)
  • Thank u ladies I appreciate it so much!

@kritten_octoberbby we tried counselling lasted 2 sessions he didn't even go to the second one lol but he says he hasn't talked to girls blah blah that I'm just a controlling gf blah blah blah its hard but with it this way we r just going to hate eachother :/ I hope u work it out! Defeat the odds! Im here if u want to talk!

@adri805 right now with everything he goes through my son shows me how strong he is and as I mother I have to be stronger! If he can do it I can do this and a lot more!! :)

@Mrs_shu I don't know what the future holds but I hope its the best for my son. Who knows maybe it will be better for a relationship but now I'm too hurt and I can tell he wants his freedom so I'm giving it to him I don't want this anger in me its time to move on past the situation and him :/

@I honesty hope that we can both just be friendly like that! We both love Jeremiah and want the best. He wants a family but can't act like a father or husband! I just don't know if I can handle someone watching my son like a stepmother that part kills me! We agreed we must see someone 6 months before introducing Jeremiah to anyone. Thanks I need luck! :(

@Yeah he chose us too but the fighting has gotten worse and worse! We call eachother names he even started calling me a controlling bitch which he has never dared call me a bitch! That's how I know we r going to just hate each other! I mean we even start falling asleep on opposite sides facing away from each other! Idk I hope u and ur bd work everything out I'm rooting for u guys!
  • @Jess_jude .. im sry he didnt go but it just shows you his priorities.. if he really wanted to make it work he would go and do everything he can to keep this relationship alive. I know a girl going through a realtionship her her bf and he cheats and she knows.. he openly hates her but stays with her anyway.. she got pg on purpose to keep him..i hope you get through this and im here if you need to talk too..
  • I just have to ask, hopefully with out offending, why get jealous over him talking to other girls? unless he cheated on you then I can understand it, but if not, why make yourself miserable cuz he talks to other human beings that happen to have vaginas and boobs rather than penises? It seems silly to me! (Genuine question, I REALLY do not mean to cause you anymore grief!!!) Im sorry you're hurting tho love! I hope everything gets better soon!! men can be total pigs at times :( I wish the best for you and baby!!! hopefully he pulls his head out of his rear for ya and does the right thing!!
  • @kritten_octoberbby yeah I know where they lie and I'm at the end! I'm just glad to be finally walking away from it all! I can walk with my head held high now! I can't imagine getting pregnant to stay with someone that hurts u I am sorry for her :/ The only thing I can thank him for is for my son! I wouldn't change it anyway. Maybe with her child she will get the strength to leave him. Its amazing how much ur perspective changes being a mom. Ill say a prayer for her that she may do as God wishes whether he realizes what he has or she gets the strength to leave.

@sunshinelove honestly I don't get mad he talks to girls cuz he does have girls he talks to that don't phase me. Its the way he talks to a few of them. Perhaps u haven't read my other post? He goes around and writes these girls he would come home late to talk to these girls erase their texts and did who knows what else. I don't get jealous cuz he talks to them I get hurt cuz he has such little disrespect for me he flirts with other girls and takes them out on dates. He has cheated. Maybe we where just raised on different beliefs but to me saying u love someone than flirting with other girls and keeping it a secret is just disrespectful and rude kinda like them checking out other girls while standing next to u. My dad raised me to have a lot of respect for myself and never allow anyone to disrespect me but again maybe we were raised differently and this could have a different meaning to both of us and I take more offense to things than others would. Its honestly ok I wasn't offended at all. I know many people see things differently. :) no offense was taken. And thank you for the support. :) I don't think he will but I'm not waiting anymore if he does. I need to move forward for my son. I've given him to many chances. Ill never keep Jeremiah from him but its better my son be raised learning how to respect women.
  • Ahhhhh it makes total sense in that case! I hadn't read your last post either so I was still in the dark on that one... But yeah, guy needs a reality check big time! :( least you are strong about it!!
  • @Jess_jude im glad you found your way and are keeping you head high. Unfortunately my friendbis on her second baby. The first one she got pg on purpose to keep him.. the second is likely for the same reason..