accupressure

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
has anyone tried it to induce labor did it work and what points did you pressure

Comments

• damn everyone is so busy arguing i can't even get a response to something that's pregly related
  • Sorry Lady..i cant help either..FTM and I have never tried it..but I dont see how trying it could hurt lol. I use accupressure for headaches and it works for me..lol..sorry I coulndt be more help.
  • I not sure what it is?? I need to know though.
  • Seriously. They need to let those threads sink.

My friend had it and she felt like it worked for her. I can't remember how long it took but she uses it for other stuff to. It couldn't hurt to get a labor inducing massage.
  • I tried it on myself n I would just get braxton hicks, never fully worked. U can watch videos on it on you tube that's what I did
  • yay i got some replys i thought i was home have to trick ppl to get a response like name my post f pregly then put message lol @Ashley_smashley the hun hows the baby? @zolabean look it up on google its like pressure points on your body. @II10 o okay yea ima try it in like a week and a half or so ill be 37 wks on sat. @letysfist o okay ima go on there so i can try on myself. Thanks you guys:-)
  • hey ladies I've been reading different post and I've seem ppl getting told off about trying to make the baby come early well ill be 37wks on sat am i wrong or selfish if i start trying to make baby come i heard 37wks is full term and its the green light after that but i also herd that the babies brain is still not developed all the way and that the last three weeks area very important for the brain and i would feel bad if he came and something was wrong what's your opinion and some of the facts that you know about this topic
  • I'm so ready for him to come i would just feel bad if i made him come and something be wrong
  • There is some big brain development in the 37 and 38 weeks so much so that doctors are refusing to induce before 39 weeks. I know it sucks but its def the opinion if the medical community that those weeks are important.
  • @II10 c yea ima just wait then but ima still keep walking that shouldn't start labor rite way u think
  • Most of the time there's nothing you can do until the baby is ready. It will just prep your body. The only thinks I would say are not good are the things like castor oil. Having your hubby rub your feet and walking are just going to help him along so that when he is ready it might be easier. Have you progressed yet?
  • nope only been checked twice last time was at 35wks and nothing : -( but its been 2wks since then so maybe i have a doctor app tomorrow i go every week nope hopefully i have some progress
  • @II10 what about u how far are u and how r u doing
  • I've done a couple for inducing and nothing yet, but I did the one for helping baby drop (middle of the foot under the ball) and he dropped today, no idea if its coincidence or what.
  • did you watch the youtube videos try the inside of the ancle three fingers up and the between thumb and index finger and the one on high point of sholders they say do it 10 mins each or so watch multiple videos so you can hit all the points I've been researching all night
  • @letysfirst what points and how long die you pressure each point
  • I did the area by my ankles and the area between my thumb and index finger. I did both for a good while cause the next day it even felt sore n bruised lol
  • Imma try this stuff lol
  • tell me how it goes