so freaking itchy

edited March 2011 in Health
I know someone else posted something similar I just can't find it and tired of looking but i've noticed that the back of my head and my face are getting super itchy I know I look crazy scratching like I have fleas but I can't help it...also feels like I have something crawling on my skin...is this a ps I know an itchy belly but dang this is ridiculous

Comments

• Girl I itch EVERYWHERE all the time! Its horrible I'm miserable!
  • Me to and it's making my already short patience that much shorter...SMH I'm gonna try eucerin cream maybe that'll help
  • Benadryl, Dove body wash, Aveeno lotion, if it gets real itchy/dry I use Gold Bond lotion-I love the aloe & the chamomile ones. I have eczema so I have to use scent/dye free detergent, use fabric softener, careful with soaps&lotions. Even food-can't have milk or ice cream. I hope you get some relief soon!
  • edited March 2011
    My lower back and top of my feet itch! I already use fregrance free (not spelled rite) and sensative skin laundry soap and dove for body wash cus my kids have skin issues...
  • edited March 2011
    My kids have ezcema I do all that on the regular amd still itch!
  • i use Burts Body Butter (from burts bees) its about the only thing that will curb my itching for a while.
  • My hands were so dry &itchy it felt like sandpaper .. I googled what to do & what worked for me was Johnsons baby lotion in pink bottle! Saw immediate improvement.
  • You know I don't remember itching this much with my first two. I was scared that I had bed bugs cuz it only happens at night. But I'm glad I'm not the only one. Strange.
  • i itch all day my legs my arms my back my face, ! but i bought some cocoa butter.
  • I get itchy on my face every night I told my doctor and she said to use lotion but it hasn't stopped. I didn't know this was common though..
  • Don't forget to put those lotions and oils on after taking a shower while your skin is still wet. :X. Sometimes thats the trick.and rub oil needs to be rubbed in more than lotion.
  • Thanks ladies ill try some of those suggestions hopefully it works cause I'm going crazy