Bentley!!!! ;) cutest baby ever..im biased a little bit lol *pic*

edited September 2011 in Babies

Comments

• he is pretty stinkin cute mama ♥
  • @landynplus1momma thank u LOL I can't believe he's mine. I feel so lucky. When are u due?
  • :] anytime love he is a very beautiful little guy! I go tomorrow to set my induction date..hopefully for october 7th..im due october 14th but i wont be allowed to go past 39 sooooo that means 11 days at the most left :] yayyyy!.. is bentley your first?
  • Awww I love baldies!! Congrats, hes def a heartbreaker!
  • @landynplus1momma Omg!! How exciting ..yes he's my first ,I got induced last Monday.
  • aw that is so great! boys r wonderful! I have a 22 month old son and he is just amazing! how did ur labor go? i was in labor for 16 hours with my son but it wasnt to bad! im more worried about this time bc ive been having serious contractions already so i think im in for it! the joy of girls haha :]
  • edited September 2011
    yeah I think you are biased :p ...... BUT with a baby like that how could you not be???? hes is ADORABLE!!!!!!! :D so handsome! congradulations on such a cute little boy!!!!!!
  • Oh he is a cutie!!!
  • @landynplus1momma well I got induced Sunday night at 1cm,they started the pitocin at 10:00 the next morning and I slowly started dialating,at 4cm I got my epidural..well at about 11:00 Monday night I got checked and was at 9cm,about ten min later Bentleys heartbeat plummeted the nurses ran in and put oxygen On me,flipping me on my sides,rubbing my belly,trying to get his heartrate back up.Nothing was workings,the whole time I'm hystericaly crying. So my doctor decided to go with emergency c section and I'm glad he did,my baby was face up and it probably would have been to much stress on him to be born vaginaly. It was so scary,but he's here and in perfect health. 20 hours of labor then a csection!!! I'm so glad its behind Me