i dont know what to title this????

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
So i am 37 weeks an my cat has been acting to wired during this whole pregancy he has not been any were around me an if he came around he would bite me. so the last couple of days he has been sleeping with me an laying in my belly or next to my belly has anyone else had this happen????? i dont know what to think of his behavor

Comments

• Animals can sense change. My dog wanted nothing to do with me..even before I peed on a stick.. but now that Launa is her. He's just fine back to wanting my love :)
  • My parents dog use to jump all over me before I was pregnant. But whenever I found out and started getting big, she was gentle and would lay her head on my belly.
  • i just dont understand it but still if i try to go to him a pet him he will still bite me but if he comes to me he will just lay there...
  • I'm opposite...my littlest cat (female) knew when I was only a couple months pregnant...she will only lay on my belly. It's funny bc if I'm up and doing stuff she will meow at me to sit down so she can lay on my belly and she just sits there and purrs the entire time. And my bfs cat has always chosen him over me...the last couple months he chooses me over him and wants to lay next to my belly at night. I was curious if they might start acting different when I'm about to go into labor...anyone have any experiences with that?
  • thats what i was woundering if he is acting differnt for a reson that i am not yet aware of
  • My cat hated me for the first 3 months I was pregnant... then all of the sudden he started laying on my belly and rubbing it! However, he still gives my husband more love.... I wish I could tell my cat that my husband didnt want him...I did.... lol :P I wonder if the fact that hes changed behavior so close to your due date that he senses that the baby is coming soon? HMMMM
  • My cat is mean & he started acting lovey right b4 I found out I was preggo. He went back to normal. Now, I'm 35 and a 1/2 wks & he won't leave me alone. This has been in the last wk. Wondering if he knows labor is soon, too??? I have been having painful bh contractions.
  • My dog wont leave me alone, I cant even go to the bathroom without her crying at the door the whole time and when I'm sitting watching tv she just sits and stares at me the whole time lol I call her a creeper now. My cat I think hates me though, she always tries to trip me when I'm walking somewhere.
  • My dog follows me everywhere I go she barks and growls at other dogs that jump on me
  • My male dog sits in my lap and puts his head on my belly and rubs against it. Its funny you can just tell they know.