how many oz is ur 1mo old eating?

edited September 2011 in First time moms
My bby girl eats 4 oz every 3 hrs exactly...its like if she's an alarm clock lol. But recently it seems like she's not full is anybodys 1 mo old drinking 5 oz yet?

Comments

• When my daughter was one month she ate two every two hours and still does?
  • My baby will be one month on the 1st and he drinks 3oz most of the time every 3hrs too, like u said its like he has a little alarm in his head that goes off every 3hrs. He sometimes drinks all 4 if he "forgets" to wake up on time but its rare
  • My 1 month old drinks 5oz sometimes more if she sleeps longer than usual like just now she been sleep for 6 hrs so she took 6 oz!
  • I was going to ask the same question. She is drinking 3 oz but need to up it already. She just drank 4 oz right now. She also seems to have the internal alarm clock that goes off every three hours.
  • Lily drinks 4 but sometimes 5.
  • mines almost a month (30) n drinking 4! sometimes less sometimes (rare) more... I feel like shell b ready for 4 1/2 , 5 soon! mayb give her a 1/2 ounce more then a full ounce n see if she eata it??
  • My son was drinking 4.5oz every 3baby hours @ one month! !!
  • My daughter is only 3wks and she drinks 4-5 oz every 3-4 hrs :) she's such a piggy :) lol
  • Mine does 3oz every 3 hrs
  • Lol @blessedbe_x3 my baby eats like your daughter he just turned 3wks n drinks 4oz like every 3hrs sometimes 2 and sometimes he wants more
  • my lil monkey isn't born yet, but i just wanted to share that when i first read your title, i read 'how many oz is your old man eating?' i had to re-read it xD
  • Thanks @everyone for the info :) I was thinking that maybe I was feeding too much :0
  • edited September 2011
    My Son Drinks 4oz Every 3 Hours ! ;) & He Is Almost 3 Weeks Old.