uhm....

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Im so tired I don't feel good im hungry, Nothing sounds good, baby in a week I haven't packed My bag, I cleaned just about everything, sigh I feel like poop

Comments

• since ur done cleaning..pack ur bag lol :p sorry u feel like poop
  • Idk what to pack
  • @squirt299 I'm right there with you... I've cleaned the house up and down, I haven't packed my bag yet, I'm always hungry but nothing sounds good my body aches and I feel poopy and I have 6 days left...
  • House coat, slippers, pj's, couple night gowns. Clothes to go home in. 6 to 8 pair underwear. Couple bra. Chap stick. Bathroom toiletries like body wash, shampoo, lotion. Tooth care. Brush. Long pads. Baby outfits. Blankets. Diaper's and wipes. Snacks for during and after labour (you'll be super hungry after all that work) thats all I can think of off the top of my head
  • I feel like poop too. I have no energy ,my house is a mess I'm 34 weeks and I want to have my hose clean! I hope I get everything thing done in time for my baby's arrival.
  • @cfa I was tired with no energy too... I didn't start getting in the cleaning mood til I was about 37 1/2 weeks so hang in there mama :)
  • Girls I Just took everything off of everything and wiped down everything! Then put everything back oh my god!!! My contractions are so bad right now im just sitting here lol buttttttt everything Is super clean and im super HUNGRY!
  • edited September 2011