Almost 32 weeks an help an advice

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im almost 32 weeks pregnant an everything HURTS! I have sooo much hard painful pressure down there an this is on a daily basis. Is this normal to have? Its even causing more back pain then before. My baby hurts when he Is moving around my stomach. Im just in a bad postion! Someone please help ill take any advice. Thanks ladies:)

Comments

• Sorry to say but its all normal and nothing really you can do about it but just rest a lot. Right around 32 weeks was when all my pains started to really pop up. Its just where your baby is getting bigger and there's not a whole lot of room. Not to mention your baby is pushing down on everything. So just rest a lot and maybe try warm baths. Hope that helps
  • Thanks alot hun:) Ill keep that in mind
  • I'm sorry I left this out. Make sure to drink plenty of water
  • @averysmom2011 just 32 weeks as of yesterday and I've been miserable for awhile, I don't remember this with my daughter, I'm so ready to have this baby. Wish I could help but all I can do is complain with you lol.
  • I'm right there with you!!! I use a heating pad and take hot showers to try and help.
  • Its the positioning of the baby. I went thru this around 30 weeks. The uterus is stretching and causes pressure in your pelvic region. Try and get thru it, I know its not comfortable at all!!! Good luck ladies.
  • Thanks ladies. Congrats to all of you.