pregnant or not pregnant? maybe im just crazy.

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I been feeling weird movements in my stomach. Like early kicks. I had my daughter 3 months ago. And I am not pregnant. Im on birth control and I took 2 pregnancy test to make sure. Both came out negative. So I'm thinking I am not pregnant because if I was the test would've picked it up if I'm that far along to already be feeling kicks. So not pregnant. Anyway, has anyone felt this before? What is it? Is it in my head cause I was just pregnant? I just think its really weird. And its driving me crazy...my BD was just laying on me and felt it. He got freaked out...

Comments

• Yep I had it n so did one of my good friends doc said its just gas bubbles n lots of women come in freakin out thinkin they r preg cause of them lol apparently its totally normal n happens to a lot of women after having a baby
  • @mommakk88 really? Wow they must be some pretty big gas bubbles. My BD felt it like tap his face and made a terrified face like "not again!" Lol. He freaked and asked me to post. I was thinking about going to the doctor but like I said I took 2 test and both came out negative. Really weird lol thanks! :)
  • Lol not a problem my friend warned me about it before had cause her little one is 16 months n she freaked out cause of them n went to the doctor. But no worries :) glad I could help
  • I randomly had thst sensation after being pregnant. I dont know what it is but after 2 years I still randomly got it
  • Did u have a c section
  • @preggointx no I didn't. I had a vaginal birth.

• I believe its called phantom kicks.. a lot of women experience it after birth. And since you just gave birth 12 weeks ago I'd guess that's what it is :)
  • I had it the first night after I gave birth. I actually saw my stomach move lol but it was just gas as the nurse said. But yeah I've had it ever since I gave birth 4 months ago but I really am(unexpectedly) pregnant again although im only 6 wks right now