laundry detergent

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
Uhmmm Dreft almost cost me my arm, leg, and first born child. I bought the purex version instead. No dyes perfumes etc. Do you think it will work the same? I didn't wanna be cheap but the same size bottle was literally half the cost! And id rather spend $$ on other things..

Comments

• The cheaper works just as well, we used all baby with my daugher and I have used purex baby getting ready for my son.
  • Dreft broke my bby out and also I stopped using Downy too! Dr said it was too strong for infants.. I used Arm & Hammer for sensitive skin... Works great for her!!
  • Purex baby is just as good.:)
  • im gonna try that one
  • when i had my babies there was only dreft but i saw the brand All had one too.. it said All baby..and it was like 3something! i was wondering if it works well also... i saw there was a baby oxy clean too. lol i wonder if it really safe for babies?
  • I use purex baby
  • my dr told me anyhting dye free fragrance free is safe...detergents have come a long way! ;)
  • I use soap nuts love love love
  • I bought Purex Baby but haven't used it yet.
  • I use all free and clear on my diapers. STILL waiting for the little missy to make her appearance but so far all of her clothes have been washed with the family loads
  • All free and clear is probably the best and cheap too!
  • I used All Free & Clear with my 1st 3 babies for about a year. This baby I stocked up on All again & Purex Free. The Dreft has a strong scent, imo & I nvr liked it. Plus it's a fortune!

Whatever u buy, if your baby doesn't like it, mix it 1/2 with whatever u use and use it up for yourself. Don't use free laundry det. Only on your clothes...they just don't have that "clean" smell. (again imo.)