Gender Tests...

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
What are some ways to tell the gender of yuur baby? Did yuu use any and we're they right for yuu?

Comments

• I just went with what i felt it was.. and sure enough its a girl :) none of the old wives tales worked for me. And intelligender said both a boy and a girl Lol
  • @MommyLovesSparkle I think im having a boy but im only 9 weeks so still heaps early :)
  • edited October 2011
    It's prolly a boy :) everytime someone would tell me that I'm having a boy (even though I didn't know the gender yet) I would get so mad and angry and be like no no no its a girl leave me alone lol kuz I felt it so strong
  • I'm only 5w 5d I always call her a she when I think of her in my head. But when I told my mom she told me she thought I was a girl, but she also thought my brother was a girl.... Lol. My chinese gender says girl. I am to early on to try any other tests!
  • @BabyLuv8 the chinese gender chart says im having a boy lol
  • They have a blood test you can get now and it will tell you boy or girl...I thought/had dreams I was having a boy n she is a girl lol my cousin felt/had dreams it was a girl and he is a boy and Chinese thing said we were both having girls
  • I couldn't get the Chinese chart to work for me... I tried intelligender and the ring test and both said boy... I had a feeling it was a boy and that's what I'm having!
  • Theres the needle and thread test, licking a penny test-- lick ur finger wipe it on the penny and stick it to a sheetrock wall if it sticks its a girl, if it falls its a boy... both of these tests were right for me!!
  • @Mom2MKenna @billysgirly Chinese gender chart may have been wrong for yuus cause yuur chinese age can be different to yuur actual age eg. my age 16 but my chinese age is 18.