Can u go into labor without...

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
Having lost mucus plug or bloody show? I do NOT wanna be induced. I have a week left til my due date and would love to go into labor on my own but as of yet, no loss of mucus plug, no bloody show, no nothin. Just a lot of pressure, pelvic pain & irregular contractions.

Comments

• I don't know about that but I bought a breast pump and used it while bouncing on a yoga ball and the next morning I lost my mucous plug. Have you been doing anything to help bring on contractions or help at all?
  • Yes, I asked my doctor the same question just today and he said yes. He said its just an old wives tale that you HAVE to lose ur plug and have ur bloody show before labor.
  • @vlynn15 Nope not yet, just the walkin I do @ work. Me & Janet are spose to go walkin maybe tmrw & Tuesday. I should try bouncin on the ball, I know that worked for u! lol
  • does your belly have to drop too? I dont think mine has but I have A feeling she is coming early
  • I went into labor on my own on my due date..=]
  • I never did with my first so I think it is
  • Lol it sure did try that or even just on the end of the couch or bed and rolling your hips i did a lot of that too
  • @vlynn15 u were on a mission! Lol I will try that!
  • yes u can. with both my kids i never lost my mucous plug, bloody show and my water never broke. i had no pains leading to labor... i just started getting contractions hours before i gave birth. so u can give birth any day...
  • Thanx everyone for the input!
  • Lol heck yeah!
  • Yes Because I Had Neither
  • Yes. I Did. I didnt have my bloody show until i was hours into labor