help, this baby NEEDS to come out!

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Okay ladies, I need your help! This baby is *suppose* to arrive this Friday...there's NO real prominent signs of labor...I've tried long walks, sex, hot showers, swinging, squats, carrying somee weight, nipple stimulation that did ABSOLUTELY nothing, idk what else to do....I'm having hot wings tomorrow for lunch, I'm NOT trying castor oil....what are some other things I can do! Please anyyything!

Comments

• have you tryed cummin tea..? its not so bad if you go by the directions.. and also add a teaspoon of cinnamon.. and a rasberry tea pack.. and a lil sugar its not so bad.. lol.. good luck and im sending some labor dust.. tell that lil baby its time to come out.. the preglys and mommy demands it.. lol.. %%- (*) (*) (*) :-j
  • I haven't tried tea...I was going to get evening primrose oil pills but it freaked me out when I read "consult your doctor before use if prego or breastfeeding" eeks. Last Tuesday I was 2 cm dilated and 40% effaced...I go back tmr I'm gonna see if she will sweep my membranes, I heard it hurts:(