Anyone else eating everthing in sight?

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm usually pretty good, since I got out of the "cravings" stage. Yesterday and today have done nothing BUT EAT!!! It's like I can't get full. What gives? Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Nope. I feel like Blueberry is taking up all the space in my belly so I get full super fast. I have to eat smaller more frequent meals and half the time I don't even bother to do that.
  • I'm starving right now!! :)
  • ME SO SO I HAD MY DAY TWODAYS AGO AFTER THAT MY STOMACH FOR SOME REASON FEELS LIKE IT SHRUNK !!!! SO WEIRD I WONDER IF ITS UR BODY PREPARING FOR BIRTH ????
  • I don't think I can get much more fat! If the cellulite on my ass and thighs gets any worse it will look like extra fluffy cottage chz lmao! So yes I eat quite a bit still at almost 34 weeks!
  • Omg today my mom ask what i wanted for lunch and i said i wanted to go to this place called Mickeys Gyros. She asked what i was gonna ordered and i ordered 2 different specials/meals.
  • Some days I eat all day and some days I have no appetite
  • Im 38w 3d and I cannot stop eating. I feel like I am so hungry all the time all of a sudden and my stomach starts growling again shortly after I eat.
  • Some days I cant eat I always feel full but others im starvin...today ive eatin spagetti, cheddar popcorn, and a brownie which is alottt for me lately lol