All the STUCK ladies

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I am now a little over 4 cm now, about 90 percent effaced, had my bloody show and STILL pregnant! Last week was contracting every 5 mins. Now my contractions slowed! I take epo pills and walk tons. And STILL nothing! -.- I can rarely feel my contractions either so they have to monitor me all the time. I'm due october 13th , someone PLEASE tell my baby its time to come out?!

WHO else is stuck in early (latent) labor?!

Comments

• Maybe since we said our babies are going to share birthdays they are going to be stubborn and wait until they are both ready Haha! My daughter thinks this baby will be born the 5th
  • I am VERY stuck, been 1cm for weeks & now im 41 weeks. I have an appt tomorrow & am probably going to get induced wednesday or thursday...
  • Ugh me! I was 2 cm dilated last Tuesday and 40% effaced...doc said id go anytime...well a week later and I'm still prego. I'm due Friday..this baby NEEDS to come out! What have you ladies all tried? I've tried sex, walking, squats, carrying some weight, swinging (brought on some strong inconsistant contractions), stairs, nipple stimulation, orgasms....ugh he won't budge!
  • MEEE! 2 1/2 cms dilated & 60% effaced & lost my mucous plug but no blood with it! Atleast uve progressed more than i have! That walking mess is a lie! It does NOTHING :( GOOD LUCK! I hope all our babies come soon :)
  • I am 2 centemeters 70%affaced and 39 weeks and 3 days and a whole lot of nothing happening please baby come out !!!!
  • I had bloody show 2 weeks ago after she checked me, but it was BEfORE I even lost my mucous plug, so I didn't think that was possible! Then the Sunday following I lost my plug...I'm gna try walking again tonight this is my first baby so I'm like clueless about all this stuff:s
  • All last week I was getting contractions and they suddenly just stopped. So peed off. My midwife said I wouldn't make it to the weekend and here we are Monday night. I'm due tomorrow and seriously fed up x
  • I'm.getting induced tomorrow night bc I chose to n I'm.kinda sad I wanted to experience it natural.again.
  • @garagebandfan oh goodness, baby probably got this stubbornness from her daddy! Lol I wanna put 2 nutty bars on the table that we have our babies on the same day (;
    @mszcastillo oh my!, you have been preggo for far too long!! Have you tried anything to try and speed things up?
    @tandtsbb dont you just HATE how the doctors get you all excited?!?! They been telling me they think ima have the baby any second since I was 35 weeks -.- and I can't do the sex, hubby is scared since at 35 weeks doctor said she could feel baby's head... Lmao. but I do deep squats and a.rock my hips as well as epo. I wanna try the spicey food theory! Whats swinging? Lol is that some cool trick or do you actually mean swinging on a swing? Lol I'm up for anything!! Btw how far are you?!
    @firsttimeoct_mom lol SERIOUSLY, that walking thing is a dam lie!! I walked 4 hours at a fair and nothing ! When are you due?
    @cheryl74 I had that exact same thing happen to me today! My contractions got closer and closer and THEN they stopped. they started back up but were going slower and further apart... FAIL.
    @adri805 is this your first? at least they are gunna induce you, my doctor hasn't said ANYthing about it. /:
  • No its my second. Yeah I was actually surprised he gave me a choice....I didn't wna wait it out bc next week is my first borns bday n I don't want to b super sore for her bday party. Have u gone to ur 40 week appt?
  • Nope, nothing besides sex & walking but i just havent progressed. I think my body is kinda lost on what its supposed to be doing at this point :/
  • I'm 39weeks 3 days:s ugh yah I mean just swinging on a regular old swing! Nothing again tonight:( boo we went on a mile long walk and swang again...still nothing...I am gna see what my doc says tomorrow about sweeping my membranes! She's a midwife so I'm so sure how she feels about inducing me!
  • Im 38weeks & 6days and have been 3 cm & 80% for almost 5 weeks I go to the dr tomorrow and praying to be induced this week..
  • @adri805 nope lol I'm 38w and 4days . My next appt i'll be 39w and 6 days. lol so I gotta go in labor this week or else ill be looking at goin passed 40weeks /:
    @mszcastillo look I think both our bodies dont know what to do! I'm just passed 4 cm and I'm suppposed to be in active labor already! I hope it comes fast for both of us! fingers crossed )x
    @tandtsbb I think my doctor is sweeping my membranes without telling me she is cuz everytime SHE checks I bleed after.. Lol. Like bloody show kinda bleed . you gotta tell me if it works for you! (: what are you having?
    @army_wife09 what all have you tried to get things goin??
  • I'm having a boy:) I guess its normal to bleed after being check, that's what my doc told me anyhow!
  • @HonestlyHopeful I have walked, bounced & rolled on the ball, Sex, castor oil, membranes stripped.. and nothing has worked I was in preterm labor at 34 weeks so I guess since she scared the crap out of me then she just wants to take her sweet time now. However I have an appt in the morning and my dr said if she hadnt came by tomorrow we would look at the l&d schedule for induction and at this point IM READY! :) My first came at 38&3 so this is long for me lol :)
  • Im not due til Oct 15th but i dont think hes gonna wait til then! Hes jus not coming NOW lol :)
  • :( meee! I'm due in seven days and nothing! I get some cramping here n there but nothing that says its baby time! I've tried everything and still no Baby girl she's stubborn and she hurts me already: (
  • Good luck....** :) I'm.having some good back contractions right now so idk if being induced will matter labor dust to u