fenugreek success

I'm purchasing a bottle of fenugreek now as recommended by my lactation consultant. My milk slowed down a little when I was sick in the hosp las week. Anybody hav success stories using fenugreek? Any thing positive helps! Thanks :)

Comments

• It didn't work for me, but I hope it works for you! Good luck!
  • Idk if its working for me or if my milk production has just increased on its own. I've only been taking it for a few days, and I heard it takes a little while to start working.. Idk, good luck, tho.
  • Im using it and have plenty of milk. I'm not sure if it's the fenugreek or just me. I do think it's helping though.
  • It helped me... I was taking it and blessed thistle. It increased my production to over 20oz per 15 min pumping session.

Good luck, momma!
  • Thank u so much @everybody I just started them today so we'll see how it goes. The bottle said u can see results as quick as 24hrs. My milk production is low but not super low. I haven't had to supplement formula at all. I just noticed it went down when I went bak to the hospital last week when I was sick. Just tryna jumpdtart my milk bak up. I really wana stick with breastfeeding my baby boy
  • Try mothers milk tea as well it worked wonders for me. I could of been a wet nurse!! Lol
  • @momofsoontobe7 do u suggest the fenugreek an mothers milk tea together?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew thank u! The store clerk told me he suggested taking the pills and tea together. I just bought the pills tho to try out 1st. Like I said my supply isn't low low but I can tell it defntly went dwn. Thanks!! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew I've takin 4 doses of the fenugreek since yesterday an I swear I alrdy can see a difference. :)
  • How many pills r u taking per day? U should do 3 pills 4 times a day. Also if ur skin doesn't smell like maple syrup ur not taking enough of it. It helped my production a lot :) I also did the tea but didn't see results with it. I read that there aren't enough herbs in the tea to make much of a difference u would have to drink a ton of it. Plus it tastes kinda gross, I'd much rather have me a nice cup of earl grey tea lol. Lemme know if u have any ?s hun and gl to u ur doing great!!! :)
  • I did blessed Thistle and Fenugreek together like my midwife suggested and it worked really well!
  • @kingsmama I'm taking 2 620mg pills about 3-4times a day. I just started takin them yesterday.. I dnt smell like pancakes yet tho lol.
  • @ashleyfew I'm at the wic office now an they told me to only take fenugreek for nomore than 3 days. How long did u take it?

• oatmeal helps and remember to drink a lot of water.
  • Where do you get it from? Im in uk, just wanna know if its supermarket or health store? Also whens the best time to express? Ive tried expressin after feedin but dont have much milk once mini fangs has finished her feedin frenzy :-)
  • @lyndsay1983 you can get it at Holland and barratts :)
  • Where so u get it?
  • @mommyof8 i googled it and GNC has the fenugreek as well as the mother's milk tea. but i assume any natural/health food store would have it.
  • @mommyof8 I bought my fenugreek from a health store calld natures nook. The bottle came to 10 bucks. My gnc carried it also.
  • I got it at Walmart.